PDA

View Full Version : Luminous field

Necha54
Dec 25, 2011, 12:16 PM
Alright, so there have been a couple discussions about this piece of arm that i have read and it seems as if people prefer aurora pieces (forgot the type)..... Whats that big difference. And does the luminous field substantially raise defence if you let your Hp drain and then heal it?? Cuz it seems that if i heal my evasion/ defence goes back to normal

NegaTsukasa
Dec 25, 2011, 12:33 PM
Aura field is what others are refering to. I have both of these armors. these armors are closely related but have tiny twists.

aura field: what you're getting here is a preset of high defense. but your cost will be TP drain. this armor is more preferred by Newmans and Forces because of their already high TP and decently moderate defenses. they can supply what aura field asks for without having to worry too much about TP going down to half the bar within an hour or so.

Luminous field: your Luminous field feels like more of the Hunter and ranger side of the aura field. again. this is an optional armor. aura can work for those who want it as well.
Luminous will drain HP as you walk and gain Defense , unlike the aura field, in the processes. yes. your Hp will preset again when you heal. this armor, to me is for the courageous and more for hunters, especially Casts with their extremely high HP. though it asks for a low level in terms of equipping, I think its skill level is more advanced than other armors. you would have to take a beating on top of losing HP while still trying to survive if you want very high Def boost. thus like I mentioned before. more for hunters or rangers. but I think Casts are better off with this armor because of their already high defenses as well. this armor makes them even harder to get a beat down form an enemy.

hope this helps.

Necha54
Dec 25, 2011, 12:46 PM
Alright so the aura field.... How would i go about getting One........ Because i just started using my luminous field

NegaTsukasa
Dec 25, 2011, 12:49 PM
Alright so the aura field.... How would i go about getting One........ Because i just started using my luminous field

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=566

good luck getting one, mate.

edit: oh yes. your alternative and quicker option would be to get a:
magic rock moola and spirit garment and fuse them together and be at least level 152. that's what I did. saved the search efforts on ultimate 10-fold.

Necha54
Dec 25, 2011, 12:57 PM
i gots a magic rock moola :D but the spirit garmet D:
do u know the best drop findings?

Neith
Dec 27, 2011, 10:31 AM
If i remember correctly, the Aura Field you make from Moola has minimum stats. Aura is an easy drop if you're in Ultimate (Oran Temple Mil Lily, 1/2) otherwise you can hunt Spirit Garment pretty easily.

If you're online, an easy way to get Spirit Garment is to run VH Phantasmal World #4 with a Redria or Yellowboze. Repeatedly run the first floor of tower for 3 easy Gibbles (1/46 drop if I remember correctly).

Also, Luminous Field doesn't do anything special aside from slowly drain HP. However, it is extremely good armour (one of the best in game, in my opinion). The HP drain is so minor it never becomes an issue.

Necha54
Dec 27, 2011, 11:25 AM
U agree i might keep it.... And add add slots

Lady Nadia
Jan 5, 2012, 03:15 AM
a high end stat aura field will also give you a bit more defense, 30ish def higher than luminous iirc and it also has more dark resistance which is a plus especially in ultimate. aura field also has a very cool visual effect. luminous is good but a good high end stat aura field burys it.