PDA

View Full Version : offline seabed owning my azz!

Raven5_1
Mar 19, 2003, 06:26 PM
its so sad...

level 32 upperlevel of seabed and dying frequently. the only weapons with any power in my arsenal is my assualt +9 and my souleater

one last thing this... this is on normal

Guntz348
Mar 19, 2003, 06:29 PM
Keep leveling. That's about all you can do. Your best bet is to beat EP I and play through forest on hard. Good exp and it's pretty easy. Also what units are you using? Body units can help boost your def. but I would recomend Arm and Power Units if your a hunter/ranger, Minds if your a force. Also a battle unit is a must too.

Cloud_01
Mar 19, 2003, 06:51 PM
Just wait till you get to Ultimate Seabed. Now that's a pain.

My level 130 HUmar still has a little trouble getting through it.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 08:21 PM
What class are you?

I just can't picture any HUnter (cept maybe HUnewearl) having that much difficulty.

Sedyne
Mar 19, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-03-19 17:21, TeamPhalanx wrote:
What class are you?

I just can't picture any HUnter (cept maybe HUnewearl) having that much difficulty.

Unless your still a n00b who has yet to conquer the three hit combo with a saber ;P. I think that took me about 45 minutes to figure out lol

Raven5_1
Mar 20, 2003, 04:34 PM
im a hucaseal the main problem i think is my lack of good units armour and weapons as i only have an assualt with low accuracy and a soul eater

TeamPhalanx
Mar 20, 2003, 04:45 PM
HUnewearl sucks early on - She is ever worse with a saber.

Ditch the SOUL EATER. Get yourself a Blade and use that along with the Assault. Also, use whatever Arm units you have to boost your ATA.

Don't forget to utlize traps. Freeze zoas, biters, morfos and depths. Confuse dols.

Auracom
Mar 20, 2003, 05:07 PM
Ya just level up or get some really good units and items...

Freezing works wonders on deldepths and morphos.