PDA

View Full Version : why is the Viridia "ID" so unpopular???

eXo
Mar 19, 2003, 06:51 PM
Hmm i was just wondering why so many people dislike the Viridian section "ID".Everytime I see a poll about whats the best Section I"ID" viridia is never even added to the poll whats up with that???? and can someone please clear this up for me ?On P.S.O dreamcast what exactly was the spreadneedle listed as was if originally and shot or has it always been a rifle??Because I remember that Viridia use to be quite popular back in the day.. since they cant find frozen shooter Segateam should have made spread needle a shot and that would have made viriadia very Happy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VulpesMundi
Mar 19, 2003, 07:15 PM
I'm not really sure why some people seem to dislike Viridia. As far as I've seen it's a pretty good ID in E1&2. I've played on it a few times with some friends who have Viridia characters.

Back on ver.1&2 my flagship character used to be Viridia. It was actually a pretty darn useful ID then. Dispite finding numerous shotguns (which was pointless for my HUnewearl at the time), it also had a lot of other good stuff. On ver.1 alone I found four Spread Needles, and even found one more on ver.2. I wound up with good stuff like a Sound Source FM, Parts of Robochao, a few Red Daggers (the 45% Dark one was my pride and joy), and so on.

As for the Spread Needle, it has always been a unique rifle-class weapon. Viridia was the only ID proven to find it in ver.1&2, though I've heard arguments (that lacked proof) that some other IDs could find it, too. Seems kinda silly that Viridia no longer finds it in E1&2.

eXo
Mar 19, 2003, 10:43 PM
hmm thanks VulpesMundi thats exactly how I see it also, wow how pointless it is to prevent viridia from finding spread needle now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif because wow trying to get sange and yasha is going to be almost impossible especially since I have no clue, which quest gives you the most Melqueek's to kill. would you happen to know.

VulpesMundi
Mar 19, 2003, 11:17 PM
Actually, yes. My friend and I are going through hell in a handbasket trying to find Yashas using her Viridia ID. We've discovered that the online quest Lost Ice Spinner has a rather amazing Melqueek count. Even solo you can clear almost the entire first floor. But if you want Melqueek heaven you'll need at least one friend so you can go through the entire quest.