PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Person

Night_Shadow
Mar 19, 2003, 06:59 PM
Who thinks that ther's a perfect person for everyone to love.

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 07:03 PM
Ive got two. SubliminalGroove and PolishedWeasel...

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 19, 2003, 07:45 PM
A corpse!

pixelate
Mar 19, 2003, 08:24 PM
Person, no. Dog, yes.

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 08:26 PM
Pixelate, youre friggin me out Dawg...

ABDUR101
Mar 19, 2003, 08:49 PM
"Perfect" is rather subjective. You can't define "perfect", otherwise you overlook others who might fit with you better.

It's like setting yourself up for failure, because you are limiting yourself with guidelines that not many will ever be able to follow.

There's always someone to love, whether they are perfect or not is irrelevant because no one is perfect, we can only come close at the very best.

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 08:51 PM
Dude? You been smokin reaper recently?

BlackRose
Mar 19, 2003, 10:23 PM
I agree with Abdur, you gotta keep an open mind. Perfection is never what you think it is.

-BK-
Mar 19, 2003, 10:30 PM
In a way, yes. I believe that there is a perfect person for me, but I don't believe that it's something that can be defined (like Abdur said).

rena-ko
Mar 20, 2003, 08:26 AM
hm... maybe...
to search perfection is a waste of time. take what you find, see if you like it, cope with its faults or go on with the next.
with 'it' i mean relationships...

Phobos-X
Mar 20, 2003, 08:30 AM
there can be no perfect lover because there are no perfect people

Ness
Mar 20, 2003, 10:18 AM
Possibly, I think there is a perfect person for everyone out there, but most people settle for what they have or they die searching.

Night_Shadow
Mar 20, 2003, 03:36 PM
Not plain perfect. I mean perfect for just you. Kind of like a soul mate.

Stricker
Mar 20, 2003, 03:46 PM
Well there most be someone that's almost exactly like you. You just have to know that person deep inside. My case, I have never found one.

CajunSamurai
Mar 21, 2003, 07:20 AM
Nope. Although I'm confident that, one day, I'll meet that significant gal, I know we'll never have any dream-like "happily ever after" relationship for the rest of our lives. It just doesn't work like that.
Heh, I just posted a little something about "perfection" in another thread. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm really not a big believer in perfection, in general. What may seem perfect to one person may be flawed to another. Therefore... the whole concept doesn't really work too well, in my opinion. I'll settle for near-perfection, though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SorceressofTime
Mar 21, 2003, 08:51 AM
On 2003-03-19 17:49, ABDUR101 wrote:
"Perfect" is rather subjective. You can't define "perfect", otherwise you overlook others who might fit with you better.

It's like setting yourself up for failure, because you are limiting yourself with guidelines that not many will ever be able to follow.

There's always someone to love, whether they are perfect or not is irrelevant because no one is perfect, we can only come close at the very best.

agreed.

to find the perfect lover, will be a lifetime to waste. use up if to its fullest by enjoying the people around you whom you love and care for.

Kent
Mar 21, 2003, 10:22 AM
Perfection does not, and cannot exist.

Nothing is perfect, perfection is completely impossible.

BlackRose
Mar 21, 2003, 10:28 AM
Nothing is perfect, so a relationship with something perfect would be a relationship with nothing.

If nothing is perfect, the perfect relationship is isolation... Hmm...

Subliminalgroove
Mar 21, 2003, 03:08 PM
Relationships are not perfect, but there is a person perfect for you. You just may not know it. I know there is one for me... And I already met her and messed that one up. So maybe not so perfect... But who knows, maybe we'll get together again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RedFox
Mar 21, 2003, 04:32 PM
absolute perfection may not exist but some people can make their partners feel so special and happy that they can look beyond their imperfections and thus become... "the perfect partner"

hollowtip
Mar 21, 2003, 08:37 PM
Your ideal soul mate is imperfect. But that's a good thing. Imperfection is perfection

sharkie-do
Mar 21, 2003, 08:41 PM
W-w-w-w-w-w-hat!?! Subliminalgroove, are you saying your a lesbian? Crap! Why must this always happen!?! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

BWS-1
Mar 21, 2003, 08:49 PM
"No way"

If something had to be perfect in this world, it would most definatly not be of human origine.

Abaddon
Mar 23, 2003, 02:32 AM
On 2003-03-21 12:08, Subliminalgroove wrote:
Relationships are not perfect, but there is a person perfect for you. You just may not know it. I know there is one for me... And I already met her and messed that one up. So maybe not so perfect... But who knows, maybe we'll get together again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

All the best, Jordan *hug*

Anyways, we all have our definition of what's perfect. there is no universal definition of what is perfect for everyone.
A perfect lfe can be seen as having everything materialistic in some peoples eyes. In mine, it is not. Lifes hapiness is found in the relationships with others, not in the nine figure sum of ones paycheck or the two figure acre size of ones property.

LollipopLolita
Mar 23, 2003, 03:41 AM
The perfect person is the one you can grow with to work on both your imperfections, to fill each other's imperfections. The little imperfections make it perfect.

geewj
Mar 23, 2003, 04:27 AM
I do not belive that there is one single perfect person out there for everyone. That seems a bit to mystical and such for me.