PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 CAST FM

Not Crazed
Dec 30, 2011, 06:07 AM
So, I'm coming up to 180 on my CAST FM and just wanted to know what weapons and pa's i should do, i already have dus majara, dus robado, spiral dance and tornado dance to 50 and my jabroga is almost 41. Also, what kind of GAS should use on him?
Thanks
Crazed :D

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 16, 2012, 03:36 PM
tornado break on great swords is pretty sweet

AnonymousHat00
Jan 20, 2012, 09:49 AM
Honestly i think a cast FM is a great idea. You may only have the second best atp in the game, but you also have an SUV which makes up for the lost atp in my opinion. And to be honest i would much rather have an SUV then a blast badge which changes me into a giant monkey.

But i cant help you in the GAS department. I do think cast FM is great but i dont use one. My cast is an acrofighter.

RedRaz0r
Jan 20, 2012, 10:16 PM
Honestly i think a cast FM is a great idea. You may only have the second best atp in the game, but you also have an SUV which makes up for the lost atp in my opinion. And to be honest i would much rather have an SUV then a blast badge which changes me into a giant monkey.

But i cant help you in the GAS department. I do think cast FM is great but i dont use one. My cast is an acrofighter.

Well considering the accuracy, cast is wayyyy better for FM than anything else