PDA

View Full Version : PSO Questions.

Akakomuma
Dec 30, 2011, 11:40 PM
I have a few questions that i've never been able to figure out on my own.
So maybe someone else can give me better insight.

1. What does Olga Flow say before you fight him?
2. After you defeat Olga Flow's first form, you see a soul floating around.
Is this Flowen's soul? And when it interacts with you, is he like joining forces with you to fight Olga Flow?
3. Did Red Ring Rico die? she's seen at the ending credits of PSO.

Necha54
Dec 31, 2011, 03:35 AM
Im not sure about number 1 but for 2 n 3
as i gathered heathcliff flown was searching on ragol and was interacted by "olga flows gene" or soul and it merged with him and Dr. Osto started researching on him till he became olga flow and throw hm into the trash "where u fight olgas second form" and the Ostos research quests are revealing what he did to heathncliff. and red ring Rico is dark falz in a sence and he releases her soul.... They were both famous and well reknown hunters for pioneer 1. They were sent to find out if ragol can sustain life.

Neith
Dec 31, 2011, 10:47 AM
I have a few questions that i've never been able to figure out on my own.
So maybe someone else can give me better insight.

1. What does Olga Flow say before you fight him?
2. After you defeat Olga Flow's first form, you see a soul floating around.
Is this Flowen's soul? And when it interacts with you, is he like joining forces with you to fight Olga Flow?
3. Did Red Ring Rico die? she's seen at the ending credits of PSO.

1: It's generally thought to be "I am Olga Flow, ultimate of evolution." "You killed my Goddess". I'm assuming 'goddess' refers to Rico.
2: Not too sure but I would assume it's Flowen's soul. As for whether he's joining forces with you I'm not sure but considering interacting with it starts Flow phase 2...
3: Spoiler'd incase (lol) anyone hasn't found out yet. As Rico journeys through Ruins, she starts getting possessed by the consciousness of Dark Falz. Falz ends up absorbing her soul, which is why when you defeat the final Falz (Hard/VH/Ult), you see Rico's soul fly from Falz's body. The ending credits aren't anything in particular (I think you see Flowen in one of the ending credits too, and he's dead as well). As far as I'm aware, both Flowen and Rico are dead.

There is actually a quest on PSP2: Infinity which may contradict this as Rico appears in it, but I would not say it's canon.

Akakomuma
Jan 1, 2012, 02:52 AM
3: Spoiler'd incase (lol) anyone hasn't found out yet. As Rico journeys through Ruins, she starts getting possessed by the consciousness of Dark Falz. Falz ends up absorbing her soul, which is why when you defeat the final Falz (Hard/VH/Ult), you see Rico's soul fly from Falz's body. The ending credits aren't anything in particular (I think you see Flowen in one of the ending credits too, and he's dead as well). As far as I'm aware, both Flowen and Rico are dead.

There is actually a quest on PSP2: Infinity which may contradict this as Rico appears in it, but I would not say it's canon.

I've also heard Red Ring Rico talks in the episode 3 final boss or something.
As for the ending, in Episode 2 Ultimate ending you see both just standing there in a circle and just vanish. They don't show Flowen returning or anything.

For Episode 1, you can go here 4:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYl4vJ45FKc

And see that the assistant is like shocked to see Rico.

Necha54
Jan 1, 2012, 12:35 PM
There are different ending picture, one is the assassinate all surprised, and two is the principle and Rico on ragol. And three is Rico on the monument where u walk before darkfalz fight.

And also Rico isnt dead only flowen. If u read the messages through out episode two through the control center, and sea beds it will piece together his story just like if u read Rico's messages through out episode 1.

Vintasticvinn
Jan 13, 2012, 12:47 PM
If its safe to answer this question in the current since its regarding pso questions I plan on making my level 105 fomar into the overused melee fonar BUT I will have him canes and rods rahther than saber/slicer. Any tips how to go about of course hit% is a must. Thanks to those who helped

Slidikins
Jan 13, 2012, 02:49 PM
And also Rico isnt dead only flowen. If u read the messages through out episode two through the control center, and sea beds it will piece together his story just like if u read Rico's messages through out episode 1.

Canon-wise, I believe Rico is totally dead. Dark Falz has human parts protruding out in his forms, specifically a head and arms (maybe the whole torso). You can even see the Red Ring on the left hand if you feel like dying in the process. After you kill Falz on harder difficulties. So basically.

Rico finds the ruins (after Flowen, who closed them up again) > gets her body inhabited by Falz > player follows and finds Falz in Rico's body > proceeds to cut said body to pieces =

Dead Rico.

ALSO, since people are just giving you wrong answers:

Pioneer 1 explorers found the ruins and all died. Flowen was sent to investigate and all of his unit died as well. He survived but was infected with "D-cells". (Rumor has it Pioneer 1's mission was to find said D-cells in the first place). Dr. Osto decides to experiment on Flowen (as per rumored mission) and the great soldier gives his body to science.

Flowens body continues to mutate and eventually goes out of control. To try and calm things down, Dr. Osto merges Flowen with Gal Da Val's AI, Olga. THAT's how Olga Flow came to be. Considering everything a failure, Olga Flow is thrown away in the "Failed Experiment Pit."

As for what he says or if that's his soul... couldn't say for sure. But there's no "olga gene" in his story.