PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Unsealing the Yonohate?

Kenjutsu_Bokken
Dec 31, 2011, 09:23 AM
Has anyone managed to unseal the sealed Yonohate yet?
I have problems unsealing mine and thought it might be because I used an extend code on it, but now I imported a second one and it doesn't seem to unseal aswell.
Might this be because it is a Download Item?
I hope someone is able to help me out with this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Kenjutsu_Bokken

P.S.: About the unsealing mechanics in general, I can confirm that the kills done by a second player regardless of his position in a quest seem to count as own kills, does this, however, also apply to the counter of sealed weapons?

Hende
Jan 2, 2012, 10:34 AM
Has anyone managed to unseal the sealed Yonohate yet?
I have problems unsealing mine and thought it might be because I used an extend code on it, but now I imported a second one and it doesn't seem to unseal aswell.
Might this be because it is a Download Item?
I hope someone is able to help me out with this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Kenjutsu_Bokken

P.S.: About the unsealing mechanics in general, I can confirm that the kills done by a second player regardless of his position in a quest seem to count as own kills, does this, however, also apply to the counter of sealed weapons?

It unseals after 2,000 kills, though it has no visual upgrade or anything, just a plain Damage Reflect increased to Lv.5 (from 3).

And since that kills from another player count as own kills, and the fact that Foverse can be use as a kill for unseal too. So, If the kill count rises = the counter increases.