PDA

View Full Version : Soul Of Black Smith Question

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Mar 19, 2003, 07:33 PM
Hey,
I just read a post and saw that u can get a rare weopon at the end if u get the right stuff!
If this is true can u plz tell me what weopons u can get and how?

Brundidge
Mar 19, 2003, 07:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=633

there you go

The_Hero_Of_Time
Mar 19, 2003, 07:39 PM
if you play in ultimate and get to caves three to get the blue mineral(i think its blue) you can get:

Technical Crozer-cane
GOD Hand-sword
Suppressed Gun-handgun

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Mar 19, 2003, 07:45 PM
I looked at God Hands stats and it looks good but i wont be able to use it for awhile!
Im a RAmar, But i have a force is Technical Crozier any good cause then ill get that or maybe a suppressed gun but i can find that in very hard seabed, Is this worth it?

The_Hero_Of_Time
Mar 19, 2003, 07:58 PM
i got the GOD hand and i rocks, i used it but then i traded my power mag so i cant use it anymore, but im close, since your a ranger you should go for the gun but GOD hand is better, in my opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-03-19 17:03 ]</font>

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Mar 19, 2003, 11:49 PM
I know that me being a ranger and all that im ment for guns but i like to use close up weopons!
My current weopon is Stag Cultery and i dont know if i wanna gun,but i dont even come close to having 800 ATP, i only got like 538 so i might just go for the gun and later with my other characters get the god hand.

Stalfos333
Mar 20, 2003, 12:44 AM
God Hand is strong, but it only attacks one enemy, three times, at close range and slowly. Attack empty handed to see the animation, and if you can hit enemies with it. Probably you can't...

It's good for Pan Arms, though.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Mar 20, 2003, 07:24 AM
ya, if i wasnt a HUmar i would of gone for the gun, so the choice is yours, 800 ATP is a hell of a lot fo a base, im Lv 108, and i still cant use it.
(no power on my mag)

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Mar 20, 2003, 12:21 PM
THX aloot u guys im thinking wether the crozier would be good for my force if not im just going for the Gun!