PDA

View Full Version : Good day

Mkan
Jan 2, 2012, 08:34 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen here is another standard introduction thread. I mainly joined this forum in an attempt to socialize with other people who play Phantasy Star Online and maybe make a few friends along the way. Currently I own Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II (GCN Version) and Phantasy Star 0 for the DS. I plan on playing Blue Burst sometime in the near future as I don't have the GCN online dongle that allows me to play online, and I would probably have better luck socializing on the PC version. I also own the Sonic's Genesis Collection for the PS3 as well, which iirc includes some of the original Phantasy Star games, so I should probably get around to playing those sometime in the future.

I enjoy a lot of other game series as well, including the Tales Of series of RPGs, most Nintendo made games, Uncharted series, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft. There are probably a lot more I can't think of so if you want to know if I play a specific game series that you also play and would like to chat about it shoot me a VM or PM.

So yeah, there's me in a nutshell. Surprisingly I'm pretty easy to talk to (I think).

Angelo
Jan 2, 2012, 08:50 AM
Welcome aboard. Hope you're ready for PSO2.

Mkan
Jan 2, 2012, 08:54 AM
Why certainly. I've watched a number of trailers and gameplay videos regarding the game and I hope that it's all that it's cracked up to be. I still need to look into what kind of classes are in the game but I'm sure that will be easily remedied.

I am very much excited for the game and I hope that it meets/exceeds my expectations.

Norco
Jan 2, 2012, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the community!

You play some PSZ you say? If you want someone to play with or need some help, send me a pm or vm. If I am not around there are several on the PSZ board who are more then happy to help.

Hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

Sesaru
Mar 11, 2012, 10:20 PM
Welcome. Care to play some PZØ sometime?