PDA

View Full Version : Considering starting over

Kerelon
Jan 8, 2012, 08:40 AM
When I got my game, it was preowned, so it has a load of stuff already done, which means i'm missing out on a load of rare title rewards. It hasn't gotten the Compress unit yet though, so i'm wondering if it's worth starting over from the beginning?

Norco
Jan 8, 2012, 08:51 AM
If it were me I would start over, then again not having to go through the Tower to get to SH is kind of nice (assuming this save have done this). Keep in mind that you can change your characters look and name completely without restarting it. Materials can also be reset by using a Reset Material.

Then again going through the game and getting all achievements yourself is more fulfilling I suppose. In the end it all comes down to what you want. If this save have some SUPER RARE I would advice trading it someone then have that person trade it back after the reset.

So there you go, arguments for not resetting and resetting, hope this helps ^_^

Here is a list of "Super Rares" (I probably missed a few)
[spoiler-box]Cannon Bleu
Phantasma Gauntlet
Rika's Claw
Rage Tonfa
Foie Haze with a lvl 4 element and a PA
Clair Doubles
Gigas Romulus with a lvl 3 element
H44 Missouri with Flame Hit PA
Zero Rifle with Flame Hit PA
Tartaros Cannon
Twin Psychoguns with PA
Riverman Missouri with PA
Yasminkov M109
Yasminkov M95
Psycho Wand
White Disaster
Zero Saber with PA
Lavis Kanon
Iros with a lvl 5 element and Bull Smash or Linear Shake PA
Ajax
Emeraldfield
Fuuma Shuriken
Kouga Shuriken
Eridanus with lvl 3 element and Bright Sign PA
Big Hemera
Big Mobius
Yonohate In
Akatsuki In
Milias Breaker
Ainsraiffe with lvl 3 element and Over End PA
Zero Cane with Magical Sign PA
Al Azif
Alice Olivia with lvl 5 element and Magical Sign PA[/spoiler-box]

Kerelon
Jan 8, 2012, 09:02 AM
it's got nothing like that, and i don't have access to Super Hard

edit: Will I keep my friend code if i reset? or will I need to get a new one?

Norco
Jan 8, 2012, 09:12 AM
Good question, I think you will get a new one. I got a new FC for another reason once and I had no problem with that.

If you have some FCs of other people on your Friend Roster it might be wise to write them down -_^

Kerelon
Jan 8, 2012, 09:19 AM
I have already, so no worries there. Okay, I'm starting again

Norco
Jan 8, 2012, 09:29 AM
Ok, lemme know if you want a starting kit. I can easily provide you with that ^_^

Nick O'Demus
Jan 8, 2012, 10:44 AM
I can provide you with some starter stuff too. What character type are you going to use?

DoctorShanks
Jan 8, 2012, 01:46 PM
@Norco: You know, all of that stuff can or cannot have a PA. Zettaizero reported a while ago finding a Milias Breaker without a PA.

Good luck with restarting. Unfortunately, I don't really have much in the department of low-level items. I can provide a Lv5 Celeb Kleingold when you get to hard mode though.

Kerelon
Jan 8, 2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks everyone, it's wonderful that you're all willing to help. And Nick, my primary character is a HUnewm, the same as it was before =)

Norco
Jan 8, 2012, 05:39 PM
HUnewm ey? Then I recommend either a Power build, Swift build or a mix of them ^_^

Kerelon
Jan 9, 2012, 06:30 AM
Call me nuts if you'd like, but I've always liked a balanced setup. That's why I'm putting ten into everything except HP and PP, which will get 15