PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Little Wing License question

Darkus
Jan 9, 2012, 10:43 PM
Okay so I got the UMD PSP2, I'm running a lfcw so I simply reverted to ofw and went online... I played for hours and hours and then I realised that I forgot to register the game on PSN but I was still able to go online! what gives? Is it some kind of bug or is SEGA running some sort of promotion? Thanks in advance. PSP2 rules btw.:-P

Miki~
Jan 9, 2012, 10:53 PM
Okay so I got the UMD PSP2, I'm running a lfcw so I simply reverted to ofw and went online... I played for hours and hours and then I realised that I forgot to register the game on PSN but I was still able to go online! what gives? Is it some kind of bug or is SEGA running some sort of promotion? Thanks in advance. PSP2 rules btw.:-P

Currently the english side of psp2 vanilla doesnt require the little wing license. I dont think sega cares enough about the us side to make sure everyone who has a legal little wing license is online and keeping the ones who dont out. Well at least sega of america.

Darkus
Jan 9, 2012, 10:58 PM
wow. So I could have just downloaded the ISO after all. meh it's worth the money. Thanks Miki

blace
Jan 9, 2012, 11:01 PM
This thread tells you that no one really cares about the protection that was originally planned.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182723

Link1275
Jan 10, 2012, 11:10 AM
If the fact that you didn't need the license isn't bad enough news for you, you can also use the code on two different PSN accounts(I've done it).

Darkus
Jan 11, 2012, 12:04 PM
what da... fail sega... fail....

johnwolf
Jan 12, 2012, 01:52 AM
If the fact that you didn't need the license isn't bad enough news for you, you can also use the code on two different PSN accounts(I've done it).

wow......i'm testing it now.

Edit: it didn't work. eather you're full of bull or the LWL got remove. i'm going with the later. eather way. WHY SEGA WHY DID YOU DELETE PSP2 FROM PSNSTORE WHYYYYYYYEeeeeee. sorry, got kinda emotional there.

Darkus
Jan 12, 2012, 10:32 AM
eather way. WHY SEGA WHY DID YOU DELETE PSP2 FROM PSNSTORE WHYYYYYYYEeeeeee. sorry, got kinda emotional there.

it's still in mine :/ I heard it was only removed in certain regions:-?

Rozerem
Jan 12, 2012, 10:58 AM
I have the digital copy for the NA version in my downloads,from what I see in the forums SONY accidently removed it from the PSN store and are going to put it back up.Just don't know when they will do it,as for the LWL I'm not sure why its not required for the NA version.I do know Japan is always ahead in this matter and try's to work out the bugs before they start to send out there products,its my assuming that there was a mix up somewhere and the bugs where still in the game or product,not saying that's what happened,but its a possibility.

Leon-Sky
Jan 13, 2012, 09:33 PM
quick question, in able for me to access PSP2I in PSN I need to upgrade my psp to 6.39 firmware? our version is 5.50 prom 4 and we are using ISO. Its clear to me that we can't access online multiplayer but can access all the DLC items including the 6 pack extended costumes correct me if I'm wrong thank you so much ^^ anyone guys?

Link1275
Jan 13, 2012, 09:52 PM
quick question, in able for me to access PSP2I in PSN I need to upgrade my psp to 6.39 firmware? our version is 5.50 prom 4 and we are using ISO. Its clear to me that we can't access online multiplayer but can access all the DLC items including the 6 pack extended costumes correct me if I'm wrong thank you so much ^^ anyone guys?
Use MediaGo no problems there, or you could use one of the plugins that fixes that issue.

XxGoregrinderxX
Jul 11, 2012, 04:59 AM
Use MediaGo no problems there, or you could use one of the plugins that fixes that issue.

Whats the name of this Plugin?