PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Amazon.com?What a ripoff:

Rozerem
Jan 11, 2012, 09:44 AM
Alright I ordered the game psp2i and spent over $107.85 at amazon.com,after about two days from when I sent my order in I got a cute little email from them saying it was canceled because it wasn't in stock,when I ordered the game though it WAS in stock.Can we say ripoff?Got my money back,but was wondering if there are other websites who sell the game?I checked play-asis.com and for some strange reason it says the link is an non-secure and untrusted web address,only reason why my browsers on both firefox and windows would show that is unless the site is being mimmicked or has been compromised.

Nidramag
Jan 11, 2012, 10:13 AM
just order from playasia. it's safe.

Rozerem
Jan 11, 2012, 06:20 PM
I ordered it from play-asia.com and its being prepared for me right now,one thing that puzzles me is why is it being shipped from Hong-Kong,China and not from Japan?Well in any case I'm happy,but its still something I find out of the ordinary.See you guys when I get there on the Japan server and I might let my daughter try it out.

blace
Jan 11, 2012, 06:26 PM
Play-Asia is a Hong Kong based shipping company, that's why it gets shipped from there. They buy their products directly from the factories which are located in China.

DeviFoxx
Jan 11, 2012, 06:28 PM
I ordered it from play-asia.com and its being prepared for me right now,one thing that puzzles me is why is it being shipped from Hong-Kong,China and not from Japan?Well in any case I'm happy,but its still something I find out of the ordinary.See you guys when I get there on the Japan server and I might let my daughter try it out.

Because most import websites, like play-asia.com, renchi.com and so on and so forth operate out of Hong Kong. There are people in Asia who visit the site too, you know.

Just because something's Japanese doesn't mean it has to be sold from Japan.

Rozerem
Jan 11, 2012, 06:48 PM
Ah..well thank you for clearing that up.I'll check the forums for helpful tips on psp2i and look forward to the complete guide to psp2i,in any case my questions have been answered and I'm greatfull.