PDA

View Full Version : Boss cheaters

G-Unit
Mar 19, 2003, 10:14 PM
Gives you countdowns/ jump the teleporter/ tells everyone let's go shoppin' but he/her doesn't go/ enters game when people are shoppin', goes to Ragol, and launch teleporter.

Did it ever happen to you?

It happened to me once. I'll never pipe to P2 when am at boss, I usually pipe to P2 2, 3 rooms before the boss.

G G G-UNIT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Unit on 2003-03-20 08:43 ]</font>

Raist
Mar 19, 2003, 10:22 PM
It's not really cheating it's just being a huge jack ass. Hasn't happend to me, but I usually just play with friends.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 19, 2003, 10:27 PM
Yeah this has happen to all of us atleast once.
this has happen to me twice (being left) i was at town restocking fluids and i came back they were gone, and i did say "brb going to get fuilds"
the other times friends of mines have been left.
and people have activated the teleporter when i was costimizing techs and feeding mags this is the best time to do it, why do people do this?! it's just a game can we wait for party members, it's not like it'll take everyone 7 mins to shop.

G-Unit
Mar 20, 2003, 11:42 AM
Not only if they want to buy Mates joints or Fluids joints, they sometimes start tradin' n stuff which is pissin' me off. I'm not a jackass, but when its my game, I give them a countdown [ 30 sec ] if your not on Ragol by then, cya.
Thats 1 rule in MY games.

G G G-UNIT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Unit on 2003-03-20 08:44 ]</font>

Piro-Skies
Mar 20, 2003, 12:00 PM
Happened to me a few times, mainly becuase they make a TP a few rooms back and can't be bothered to make another ¬¬

Also it happens when I wait for friends and some guy just runs up and hits it.

-Piro Skies

Olorin
Mar 20, 2003, 08:25 PM
I have never been the victom of that but I have seen it happen to a person once when he didn't make it back in time.

Mystil
Mar 21, 2003, 03:11 PM
On 2003-03-20 08:42, G-Unit wrote:
Not only if they want to buy Mates joints or Fluids joints, they sometimes start tradin' n stuff which is pissin' me off. I'm not a jackass, but when its my game, I give them a countdown [ 30 sec ] if your not on Ragol by then, cya.
Thats 1 rule in MY games.

G G G-UNIT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Unit on 2003-03-20 08:44 ]</font>

Uhm that's very hypocritical. Or maybe I read your begining post wrong. In anycase, yes I've been left, and I've met the countdown. I've rushed people, but I wont leave w/o em. Usually the next person will activate it.

brillyfresh
Mar 21, 2003, 03:44 PM
happened to me twice ... first time was in vhard, all of us were around 40-55 lvl but one (78), he went to falz alone (jerk)

2nd time it was other way around, i was hi lvl, but they went ahead, AND ALL DIED ... HAHAHA .. serves em right

anyway, i don't take it too seriously anymore ... ultimate is a long journey, and i'll see my share of every boss in ultimate before i'm done with pso

janitorbob
Mar 24, 2003, 08:21 AM
Yeah, it's happended to me, but if u need to take out some anger or just want boss items do it to the EU ships. they're jerks. Then do word select "I'm sorry" and "I am a beginner." It's mean but in a fun way.

Wewt
Mar 24, 2003, 09:13 AM
On 2003-03-24 05:21, janitorbob wrote:
Yeah, it's happended to me, but if u need to take out some anger or just want boss items do it to the EU ships. they're jerks. Then do word select "I'm sorry" and "I am a beginner." It's mean but in a fun way.

People like you make me glad that the EU, JP and US version of Xbox PSO won't be played together online.

NodMan
Mar 24, 2003, 12:44 PM
On 2003-03-19 19:22, Raist wrote:
It's not really cheating it's just being a huge jack ass. Hasn't happend to me, but I usually just play with friends.

I agree!

KodiaX987
Mar 24, 2003, 01:38 PM
One day in normal mode, a Lv100 came in, and jumped for the Falz teleporter before we even knew what hit us.

Afterwards, I always, always always always stuck next to the porter, no matter what!

Xion810
Mar 24, 2003, 08:27 PM
Happens to me ALL the time. I say "Be right back" and I go to P2 to dump. All of 3 minutes. I get back and "Oh sorry we thought you weren't coming back!" Yeah right greedy bastards! ALL the EXP for you, ya fat greedy Lv. 109's and Lv. 100+'s, while I'm still struggling and scrapping for Experience at Lv. 51.

now, I can see if I was playing with people around 10-20 because they're struggling for EXP more than I am. But I was, true story, playing with a Lv. 68, Lv. 79, and a Lv. 129 at Lv. 48. They left me behind while I was restocking! I clearly said "I gotta restock, brb" but they thought that they'd (god forbid) have to wait a minute!! I'm 56k so I'm not the fastest in boosting. But they could have the courtesy to at least say "Are you coming? We're starting!" so I'd know to hurry up! GOD that pisses me off.

Lman90245
Mar 24, 2003, 10:30 PM
I usually do a quest to gain exp if that happens to me, and it has... a level 104 went to fight Ult. Olga Flow all by himself, when he died he left the server... another funny time was when this cocky force around level 145 died at vol opt alone (in ult) when we were at p2 stocking up and stuff, he said he died on purpose to give it a chance then left the game ;p yes that actually happend o_O

what I hate is when your in the teleporter and everyone else but 1 is at the ship stocking up then the other guy activates the teleporter and blames it on you! grrrrrr

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2003-03-24 19:33 ]</font>

Zeebo
Mar 24, 2003, 10:30 PM
happened to me once ..........http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

BonusKun
Mar 25, 2003, 12:28 AM
lol Never happened to me but I've done it to people for being pricks throughout the game.

If you're going to join my game and be a dick you're not gonna get any coverage from me or anyone else i usually play with.

Some people do it to be jerks, Others like myself do it to piss off the smartmouth little kiddes that thing they are the 1337 players.

tinykutz
Mar 25, 2003, 05:36 PM
if we leave someone behind, i do everything i can to die. you never leave someone behind. unless they're an ass, but i would have left the game well before that. i won't play w/ you if you're being a jerk.

actually, i usually play in locked rooms.

Vanango
Mar 27, 2003, 06:28 AM
when I first went online I didn't know if I was ready I would activate the entire teleporter... Oops!!! I thought everyone had to say yes... hehehe, the other person in the transporter and myself commited suicide so the 3rd person could play... I felt really bad!

After going through the ruins we were at the teleporter and I told them I had to go back to town for fluids and everyone yelled at me... so they left w/o me even though I supported their asses w/ s/d/j/z through the entire board. They died. tee hee!

Captain_Dude
Mar 27, 2003, 08:35 AM
Hehehe, FOrces are the worst leave behind, due to the fact that they play a huge role with the support techs...

"Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, Mata Ahoo Hima De, Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai..."

But yeah, if I were in a team, I'd sure as heck wait for the FOrce...

"... I've got a secret, I've been hiding, under my skin. My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain IBM..."

Sheik1
Mar 27, 2003, 07:42 PM
I usually stick close to the transporter for that reason. I will warn and try to get them go hurry up.
etc...

and they usually come, but I never activated it early unless someone JUST joined a game one sec before we went!!!

I never activated it early...but sometimes when my count runs out someone calls it and activates it early!!!