PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Need a few answers regarding Grinding

Mageus
Jan 13, 2012, 11:49 AM
Just have a few questions I would like to know the answers to in regards to grinding.

1. Is there any difference in the success rate if I am using Grinders that are of a higher rank then the weapon I am trying to grind (e.g. grinding a B-rank weapon and using Grinder S's)?

2. If there is a difference, then what is the difference (e.g. would say using a S+7 or S+8 to grind a C or B-Rank weapon be like using a +10 of that Grinder rank)?

3. Apart from your Photon Fortune and using +10 grinders, is there any other way to help incress the success rate for Grinding non S-Rank weapons (not counting event panal rewards)?

Thanks in advance for the answers and advice.

Orochinagi
Jan 22, 2012, 03:50 AM
I will try to keep this one simple for you. Answer 1, is no. Answer 2, no difference. Answer 3, no besides having multiples and trying to learn its grinding traits. I hope this helps. By the way, these forums have a search feature that allows you to find similar posts already answered most times. Your post is common and some of them have addtional details, debates and opinions inside.

Kay Jay
Jan 22, 2012, 02:11 PM
I believe three star luck also helps

JCGamer
Jan 22, 2012, 11:19 PM
when grinding best have 3star luck and work with S+9 & S+10
make sure have 3 to 4 wep of the same kind.so if 2nd wep break on you then ur lucky to get it on 3rd or 4th wep to 10/10 or close to 9/9. also is best you do it on the Grind boost.but sometime its rare to get at least to 9/9 but from getting a wep to 10/10 big risk taker just got to take.I have seen many psu player had a success rate made there wep at10/10 and some of them just piss all there money away ending there wep to 2/2 and 4/4 worse grind they ever did.only I have to say is just be careful when doing so