PDA

View Full Version : best place to solo for mp?

Gibdozer
Jan 29, 2012, 10:29 AM
I've had a long time fortetecher that I finally started leveling in masterforce. I just came back after 2 years off and caught the tail end of the event for a few levels.

If the game is ever fixed I was thinking of running mag for mp unless some missions have been added that I'm unaware which provide faster mp?

Kay Jay
Jan 29, 2012, 03:20 PM
Military subway is very good for mp plus its double expence at the moment.

Machinegun Mack
Feb 1, 2012, 10:31 AM
if you need ppl to run with you can add me Ballin B 814 im a 180mf techers stick together

Polantaris
Feb 2, 2012, 05:29 AM
If you're playing the JP version, any mission that was originally Original PSU that has been remade for AOTI, they give a ton of MP. I dunno if any of those missions have been done in the 360 version yet, but if they have, I would check them out. Every example of Original -> AOTI mission I've found has given a ton of MP, as much as 110 for C rank with Lv.10 monsters. It's crazy.

In the reverse, any mission that's original still...don't bother. They give such low MP it's disgusting. I think I got 5 from a B rank mission on Neudaiz.

Gibdozer
Feb 2, 2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the info I'm on the 360 server(notice I don't say "playing"). If your on 360 Mack I will hit you up if ever the server is fixed. I checked psupedia from what I see Kay is right MS pays out the most mp. Thanks again.