PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Quick Question

eX Hellsing
Jan 29, 2012, 12:36 PM
So my friend's friend convinced him to get psu so they could play. I decided to reget it because i had fun. When i left shortly before Halo Reach came out there were always 2 servers at almost full stars. Now server 2 has 1 star. So my question is has the population of this game really fallen this low to where it makes this game nearly unplayable for higher level characters in one and a half years or is this a result of the crazy lag that has been going on and it will recover when the lag is fixed?

Midori Oku
Jan 29, 2012, 12:39 PM
The population of the game is still very healthy, but the lag over the past few days is making people not want to play. Once the lag is fixed (could be awhile) you will see people start to come back.

eX Hellsing
Jan 29, 2012, 12:45 PM
k i was just worried i wasted 10 dollars when there are only like 50 people still on the game

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jan 30, 2012, 02:52 AM
k i was just worried i wasted 10 dollars when there are only like 50 people still on the game

Don't worry. I recently renewed my license like almost a week ago because my friend kept bugging me about it. I join only to find an event ending and huge waves of lag crashing down on to the server shores. Ever since I renewed, I couldn't play PSU for a good hour or two. Like Midori said, once this lag is taken care of, more people will flock back to the game.

Ami Star x
Jan 30, 2012, 02:53 AM
Hope the lag is fixed soon.

OldCoot
Jan 31, 2012, 04:32 PM
So my friend's friend convinced him to get psu so they could play. I decided to reget it because i had fun. When i left shortly before Halo Reach came out there were always 2 servers at almost full stars. Now server 2 has 1 star. So my question is has the population of this game really fallen this low to where it makes this game nearly unplayable for higher level characters in one and a half years or is this a result of the crazy lag that has been going on and it will recover when the lag is fixed?

The population is good enough to enjoy the game. Peak times Universe 2 was full and you had to wait to get in. Now that the event is over it might fall back to 2-3 stars, but that is plenty of people if you are looking for a party. (Note once the lag is fixed...)