PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Magisa Replica Unlockable?

TrueLugia121
Jan 29, 2012, 08:53 PM
hi there. i just wonder, you guys know that outfit Nagisa wears in Episode 2? is there a chance you might be able to unlock it after getting the True Ending in Episode 2 as a replica that your created characters can wear? :)

Miki~
Jan 29, 2012, 08:59 PM
hi there. i just wonder, you guys know that outfit Nagisa wears in Episode 2? is there a chance you might be able to unlock it after getting the True Ending in Episode 2 as a replica that your created characters can wear? :)

I think you actually unlock it after beating episode 2 on any ending.

Hard Mode unlocks PSZ outfits

TrueLugia121
Jan 29, 2012, 09:03 PM
might take that into consideration thankies Miki~

Miki~
Jan 29, 2012, 09:05 PM
might take that into consideration thankies Miki~

You should be able to. My main didnt get true ending and I unlocked it. Also a correction to my above statement. Beating hard mode on episode 2 unlocks that, not true ending.

TrueLugia121
Jan 29, 2012, 09:10 PM
thankies again.

Leon-Sky
Jan 30, 2012, 10:50 PM
you can get the sic pack extended costume DLC thingy (which I don't have) SAD!

Miki~
Jan 31, 2012, 12:22 AM
you can get the sic pack extended costume DLC thingy (which I don't have) SAD!

I don't that includes the "normal" versions of those outfits. For example the nagisa and Emila reps, I am not sure you get the fleshy versions of those because you can already buy them in the store (when you unlock them). Vice versa for the casts.

Mike
Jan 31, 2012, 12:59 AM
The Neo-Magashi parts are only available in the the MAX exchange mission. You cannot buy it.

Miki~
Jan 31, 2012, 01:12 AM
The Neo-Magashi parts are only available in the the MAX exchange mission. You cannot buy it.

Forgot about that one. My bad.

Botosai
Jan 31, 2012, 09:11 PM
Neo Magashi is obtainable when you Unlock Magashi's Partner Card in Episode 1 correct me if im wrong though

Ami
Jan 31, 2012, 09:39 PM
Neo Magashi is obtainable when you Unlock Magashi's Partner Card in Episode 1 correct me if im wrong though
You get his card yes, but in the JPN PSPo2/PSPo2i you can only get his parts by having 40 of any badge that MAX gives out.

Kurosu
Feb 1, 2012, 07:20 AM
Magisa, is that like the red-headed stepchild of Magashi and Nagisa? :D

Leon-Sky
Feb 1, 2012, 10:22 PM

It is available only in MAX trade missions and yeah I got the replica (emilia, nagisa)

I just don't know the exact way. I got all the endings in EP 1 and in EP 2 normal and bad hope that helps ^^

TrueLugia121
Feb 2, 2012, 06:21 PM
Magisa, is that like the red-headed stepchild of Magashi and Nagisa? :D

unfortunate though i can't correct the topic line which is a pity now but that was a mistake on my end. (funnhyu how some keyboards..... you know)

DeviFoxx
Feb 3, 2012, 12:07 AM
unfortunate though i can't correct the topic line which is a pity now but that was a mistake on my end. (funnhyu how some keyboards..... you know)

I'm pretty sure you can. I change my topic titles all the time. Just go to the very first post of this thread and click EDIT >> GO ADVANCED and there you go.