PDA

View Full Version : How rare are Love Rappies?

Von Jugel
Jan 31, 2012, 11:44 AM
Are they just as common as a Pal Rappy in Ultimate Forest, or rarer than that?

If they are just as common, where is the best place to hunt for them?

Necha54
Jan 31, 2012, 11:53 AM
Haha well with me they are ALOT more common. I used 30 pipes and found 2 before i found a nary Lilly or a hildeblue...
I find there is not "best" place. Just go into a room where there are 2 rappies and pipe away :P....
Im currently over stocked on rabbit wands and wind mills.(from ult) but i suppose there is a good place to find them once i think bout it....
When you start off and there is that first maze lookin room. Just head to the right room and there will be two Arlans and 3 rappies.... And if you go through both the left and right side rooms before going into the room with that Minnie bridge you can pipe for a Lily since there will be 5 normal ones :P

Von Jugel
Jan 31, 2012, 01:52 PM
Haha well with me they are ALOT more common. I used 30 pipes and found 2 before i found a nary Lilly or a hildeblue...
I find there is not "best" place. Just go into a room where there are 2 rappies and pipe away :P....
Im currently over stocked on rabbit wands and wind mills.(from ult) but i suppose there is a good place to find them once i think bout it....
When you start off and there is that first maze lookin room. Just head to the right room and there will be two Arlans and 3 rappies.... And if you go through both the left and right side rooms before going into the room with that Minnie bridge you can pipe for a Lily since there will be 5 normal ones :P

I must admit I never play Episode 2, so I've never seen one! :D I thought it was one of those holiday things Sega has been famous for.

Do the Love Rappies attack you, or just try to "love" you?

Necha54
Jan 31, 2012, 02:53 PM
They are actually strong Haha....

DC_PLAYER
Jan 31, 2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=819

zoulen
Jan 31, 2012, 04:29 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=819

That posting doesn't have Love Rappies in it. d:

NegaTsukasa
Feb 6, 2012, 08:51 PM
How rare is a love rappy? what's up son? look'n for love?

AlexCraig
Feb 6, 2012, 09:17 PM
Do the Love Rappies attack you, or just try to "love" you?

Well, they do try to give you a peck :wacko:

Necha54
Feb 6, 2012, 09:21 PM
Thats cute :)

Ketchup345
Feb 6, 2012, 09:27 PM
The odds for all rare enemies should be either 1/500 or 1/512.

That posting doesn't have Love Rappies in it. d:For rare enemies- use those lists to find the best quest for their common counterpart, then just hope to get lucky.