PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 DLC Question?

Shade_Koopa
Feb 1, 2012, 05:05 PM
What DLC is there for Phantasy Star Portable 2 and where can I download it?

What DLC is there for Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity and where can I get it?

ashley50
Feb 1, 2012, 05:08 PM
...PSN?

blace
Feb 1, 2012, 05:33 PM
DLC, downloadable content, is not thw game itself old man.

The DLC for vanilla, is somewhere on this board, for PSP2i you need to get them off PSN, or sign into PSN at the multiplayer menu for extra missions.

Our version of PSP2 doesn't have anything, but the JP DLC.

Ame
Feb 1, 2012, 05:41 PM
also on psp2i if you visit there website from the game you can get directed to the dlc for psp2i,but it is in japanese.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 1, 2012, 05:48 PM
I see, and with PSP2i, i assume you'll need a JPN PSN account along with JPN PSN credits?

Ami
Feb 1, 2012, 05:53 PM
I see, and with PSP2i, i assume you'll need a JPN PSN account along with JPN PSN credits?
For extra missions no (if you play online then yeah because you need an account to play online, the first time you go online the game will prompt you to update your mission data). For DL IMs and DLC you're going to need a JPN PSN account. All the DL IMs are free. While clothing and weps are situational, some are free some aren't. If you see a price by it, then you obviously need to pay for it, if you don't then it's free to download.

This is the link to the DL extra missions (http://www.psp2infinity.jp/pc/mission/) Just follow the picture diagram on where to put it.

Ame
Feb 1, 2012, 05:56 PM

when i did it on my umd before i got a japanese psn account i downloaded it from the menu where it says 'new game'/'import'/'continue' & it will/should show something that says 'official website' & get you to that site,just click on the third mark & it will give you another link in the middle to click on.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 3, 2012, 02:56 PM
OKay, how would I go about making and using a JPN account on my PSP or will i need to get a new PSP or something? My PSP has CFW since I use alot of homebrew.

Helel
Feb 3, 2012, 05:09 PM
I can upload DLC for PSPo2i for you (they are for CFW), of course if it's not against the board rules ;)

DLM 1-41 + a few ITM + a few PDR