PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Clothing

Almeho
Feb 4, 2012, 09:35 PM
I had went online recently in PSP2 and saw someone wearing this outfit that I found really neat. I tried to ask her what she was wearing but, she had logged out and I'm not fast with the on-screen keyboard.
I figured if perhaps I describe it here, I can get a hand?

She had on what seemed to be a sleeveless top with a tie and a mini-skirt with long boots. The color scheme (aqua & black) all matched with each other and it seemed to be a set and not two or three pieces.

Sorry I couldn't describe it better. :wacko:

Any insight is appreciated.

Miki~
Feb 4, 2012, 09:40 PM
I had went online recently in PSP2 and saw someone wearing this outfit that I found really neat. I tried to ask her what she was wearing but, she had logged out and I'm not fast with the on-screen keyboard.
I figured if perhaps I describe it here, I can get a hand?

She had on what seemed to be a sleeveless top with a tie and a mini-skirt with long boots. The color scheme (aqua & black) all matched with each other and it seemed to be a set and not two or three pieces.

Sorry I couldn't describe it better. :wacko:

Any insight is appreciated.

That sounds ike the miku hatsune dress.
Did it look like this? http://psp2.psupedia.info/Miku_Hatsune_Dress_(female_parts)
Here are the codes for the vision phone.

English version: 3939 5341 fleshy version
English version: 3939 5342 Cast version

AsuravonD
Feb 4, 2012, 09:42 PM
I think you mean the mika hatsune dress...but I might be wrong since that outfit isnt sleveless
Edit: Beat to it XD

Alisha
Feb 13, 2012, 10:01 AM
it could also be maya replica no?

Miki~
Feb 14, 2012, 03:12 PM
speaking of clothes is it me or does the ursula replica make any female character look awesome? Any of my female characters look good in it, aside from my cast who can't wear it.

blace
Feb 14, 2012, 03:39 PM
I would say it looks good, but the shoes aren't very practical.

Miki~
Feb 14, 2012, 03:44 PM
I would say it looks good, but the shoes aren't very practical.

now that you mention it, I'd better go see what the shoes look like, i've never noticed. yoshino tefura looks like a nice outfit but it doesnt look very practical for missions.

darkamidamaru
Feb 15, 2012, 06:47 AM
Another costume that’s not very practical for missions are the bath towels; though as cute as they are…

SenpaiX
Mar 20, 2012, 06:23 PM
Could be hacked, I seen folks running around with many clothings fused into one. Like seven shirts fused into one shirt