PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 and CFW

legoman4eva
Feb 6, 2012, 01:29 PM
any psp2 user out there running cfw online?
i can play online just fine, just looking for some people to play with, as the party searching is limited by the cfw.

Helel
Feb 6, 2012, 01:32 PM
i can play online just fine
How are you doing it?

legoman4eva
Feb 6, 2012, 01:35 PM
only catch is cfw users seem to only be able to play with other cfw users. you can find other players, but only able to connect with cfw players.
atleast from my experience...

Rehks
Feb 6, 2012, 02:04 PM
only catch is cfw users seem to only be able to play with other cfw users. you can find other players, but only able to connect with cfw players.
atleast from my experience...

That is wrong. Ive played PSP2 on 2 different CFW PSP's and they are able to connect to regular people just fine.
Its been a long time since I played, but Ive played with some of the people here and they were using regualar psp's.

legoman4eva
Feb 6, 2012, 02:19 PM
That is wrong. Ive played PSP2 on 2 different CFW PSP's and they are able to connect to regular people just fine.
Its been a long time since I played, but Ive played with some of the people here and they were using regualar psp's.

good to know, i had a regular psp back in the day when i had no internet, but i have a new one now that is modded, which i have only recently started messing around with. i have been doing a lot of lurking and as i said to my experience, psnlover was all that was needed to make it connect, but with its limitations.

Thank you so much though, i really appreciate the lead in a better direction