PDA

View Full Version : Which bullets are the best?

Leon-Sky
Feb 7, 2012, 03:06 AM
I am currently experimenting between this two bullets for all of my guns( rifle, shotgun, grenade, cannons,) but I can't choose which is better for high performance damage (maximum if possible) I am currently using my lvl 30 power bullets but I want to know which bullets will I use, and the ACC stat are mainly for guns so im a lil bit confuse for Photon Artes,

(1) Power shoot, boma powga, power prism, barada powga power bullets:
(which im currently using right now)

-high damage
-80% ACC
-low PP cost

(2) ACC bullets

-high ACC ( I don't know if this is the best PA for guns because RA class depends on ACC)
-Low pp cost

(3) Buster bullets(all) (which Im curious)

-high damage and ACC
-high PP cost

Now I am asking for great feedbacks which is the best bullets for My RA-Cast
What do you think? Feedbacks will be greatly appreciated. ^^

Nidramag
Feb 7, 2012, 09:28 AM
I'm not an expert, but the modifiers of PA's occur after the calculation for damage based on stats. When you shoot with Power bullets, it increases the damage you would do, and lowers your acc by 20%, so if you had, say, 500 ACC, you would shoot as if you had 400.

Leon-Sky
Feb 7, 2012, 08:29 PM
So meaning what bullet is the best? Power, ACC or burst bullets?

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2012, 02:10 AM
depends if you;re having trouble hitting stuff I would say. I don't have an incredible amount of experience with rangers (I hate them), but it would all be dependent on variables like your class, weapon choice and play style in general. If you aren't having trouble hitting anything (rangers generally don't have bad problems), stick with power, because you don't need the ACC.

Leon-Sky
Feb 8, 2012, 03:43 AM
thanks for the input ^^ yeah High ACC though, simply put, even though guns base there damage to ACC, The PA doesn't affect the ACC stuff in there (acc bullets are for hitting stuff which I don't have problems) but it is basing on the PA Attack percentage ^^

Nidramag
Feb 8, 2012, 09:52 AM
yeah a simple modifier after attack has already been determined.

Think of acc bullets in this sense as either for rangers going against way higher enemies or other classes using guns.

Leon-Sky
Feb 8, 2012, 06:51 PM
Very true. My initial thought of ACC bullets are like that but I'm not yet sure that time.