PDA

View Full Version : EP4 Help with the Camera

Shade_Koopa
Feb 9, 2012, 12:39 AM
Yes, i understand that this game is old and not look at much but there is the private server going on so..yeah.

Anyway, is there any mod that allows you to mess with the camera? Ya know, a way to rotate it (not just center it) or have it go to first person view (when playing as a ranger)?

zoulen
Feb 9, 2012, 07:22 AM
First, don't put the server name you play on. Second, don't ask for mods. I will tell you this; in my experience playing Blue Burst the camera is much harder to work than the console version in my opinion and the only way I know that you can fix that is to buy a controller for your PC. There's a few you can find on Amazon, also you can buy converters that allow you to use any existing old console controllers you may have like a Gamecube, ps2, n64, and etc.
I suggest either using a Gamecube controller because they're stable and long lasting, the buttons don't stick and you get a nice grip on the controller.
Also, Xbox360 controllers have been known to be amazing. If you have one run to a store like Gamestop of another electronic store and buy a USB cable for it. If you have a charger those don't work so I've been told.

I strongly suggest buying a controller if the camera is bothering you.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 9, 2012, 08:54 AM
There are certain trainers that can make you disapear (side effect of shrinking) and walk trough walls, from there anything is possible.

If what you really want is a different camera while playing, there is a server that contains several tools that can be used, including cinematic camera view, camera change, hud components removal,....

All i can say is that all you want is possible, you just need to find the private server i'm talking about and NO it's not that popular server you're thinking right now.

If you want screenshots from areas, maybe my deviant art page can provide with what you want.
Hint: it's a 4 letter word private server ;)

Shade_Koopa
Feb 9, 2012, 12:57 PM
Thank you for the info but I didn't know I could talk about private servers and mods on this forum. Admin/Moderator, please delete and close this thread. I'm sorry for the trouble that I have caused.