PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Group

Bolmack
Feb 10, 2012, 05:37 AM
Hello friends, Well i had this nice idea about a facebook group for meet pple for online plays, because i cant meet any1 when i want play so usualy all the pple have a FB if some1 want get in it is free for all all i want is know friends to play online and trade stuff :D

Well here is the group please join :D http://www.facebook.com/groups/163350373780289/

LuneFox
Feb 10, 2012, 09:24 AM
There's no sense in it. I even met people that were trying to make PSZ groups in MSN but they failed badly. If you want active community, the only reasonable choise is to join our revival group that has strict policy.

Atbar
Feb 10, 2012, 11:47 AM
Hmmm...I don't have a Facebook account so I won't be joining that. I just don't care for that website. Lunefox above me is referring to the Phantasy Star Zero Revival on PSO-World. That's all I'll say here.

Bolmack
Feb 10, 2012, 08:26 PM
There's no sense in it. I even met people that were trying to make PSZ groups in MSN but they failed badly. If you want active community, the only reasonable choise is to join our revival group that has strict policy.

Well i just were tryng to find friends and that group sounds rly nice how can i join?^^;

chibipocky15
Mar 1, 2012, 10:01 PM
-wishes he could find his ds charger- >A<

piggywiggy
Mar 2, 2012, 08:05 PM
hello

captainhappy
Mar 3, 2012, 12:56 AM
How does one get included in the PSZ revival group? Is the leadership (atBHR) on gardening leave at the moment?

dtr246
Mar 3, 2012, 01:21 AM
How does one get included in the PSZ revival group? Is the leadership (atBHR) on gardening leave at the moment?

what I would suggest to you is if you are really interested in joining and want to activly partipate, then perhaps leave atbhr a private message for joining, once he returnes to active status, he can handle your request.

If you have further questions feel free to send me a pm and I'll try and help you. have a nice day

RLbitClassica
Mar 3, 2012, 12:44 PM
atBHR is now the revival keeper? Wow, things have changed since I last came here.