PDA

View Full Version : (PSZ) Would Like to Play Sometime

Shade_Koopa
Feb 14, 2012, 12:55 AM
Yep, just got my 3DS back from repairs and looking at picking up Phantasy Star Zero again. I only have one character right now, a HUnewm lvl 50 (yeah, haven't played much and in long while) so if ya don't mind playing with a lower then ave, post here or something with your Online Name and Phantasy Star Zero Friend code.

Name: Shade
FC: 0260-9404-6097

DoctorShanks
Feb 14, 2012, 01:04 AM
There are a few guys in the Revival Group that are still playing Hard Mode... I think; they might have all hit Lv60 last week. Lv60 is only a couple quests away thankfully, then Online Super comes into play with enemies having monstrous HP counts and Meele/Gun resistances actually MATTER.

My characters would demolish Hard Mode so playing with me would be boring... though I do have a Lv7x HUcaseal that can hold her own in either difficulty. The problem is that my friend roster is constantly at 63/64 or 64/64 (which isn't much of a problem now with many inactives existing on my roster).

If I have nothing to do tomorrow then we could try to set up a low-level Hard Mode Quest game.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 14, 2012, 03:09 PM
Ah okay; I'll look into the revival group then. If they'll allow me back in.