PDA

View Full Version : Help with Ultimate Mode

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 04:47 PM
Can someone help me? When I first got PSO, I got the internet and looked up all the rare weapons. It just so happened that the only weapons I actually cared about, you could only obtain through Ult. mode. Well, now, Im lvl 72 and I just got Ult. mode about 3 days ago. Even though I havent played in it very much, Ive become discouraged because I really wanted either a SANGE or an ANCIENT SABER or SEALED J SWORD...can someone tell me if they have any of these and maybe how long it took them to git them..seriously if i dont find a dang mil lily soon i gonna bug out....................

TeamPhalanx
Mar 20, 2003, 04:50 PM
SANGE is easy to get...

ANCIENT SABER isn't too hard, but will still take you some time.

SEALED J-SWORD is... really, really rare.

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 04:54 PM
ok well ive been pipin for a while for a mil lily so i can git a sange but its not happening

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 04:56 PM
oh yeah...is there anywhere that i might have a better chance of findign a mil lily? ive only tried the caves

TeamPhalanx
Mar 20, 2003, 04:57 PM
Piping is pretty random... Keep at it and you'll eventually get one. Just make sure you're doing something else while you're doing it...

Also, SANGE is what I call a 50/50 drop. Meaning that there's a 50% chance you'll get it, so... Just don't be too disappointed if it doesn't drop it.

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 05:00 PM
hey thanks..this is the awesomest (is that a word?) message board thing ive been to cuz people are actaully nice and helpful to newbies!

TeamPhalanx
Mar 20, 2003, 05:04 PM
Just keep trying in an area that has a lot of Lily (4 minimum)

During the quest, Addicting food, there's a room in Caves 2, 3 rooms away from the portal to Caves 3 (to the north) that has 6 Lilies at once... Just make sure you have a few scape dolls and TP outside of the room.

Stalfos333
Mar 20, 2003, 05:11 PM
Waterfall Tears has 9 in a room in Caves 2, near the end of the quest. 5 start in the room, and four appear when you touch the closed door on the side. This is easily the best place to pipe, especially since they're all clumped and easy to see.

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 06:52 PM
yes! i finallt got it... that thing is awesome...i have a magazine with a short (about 4 pages) guide to PSO and their pic of SANGE makes it look small...but when my guy equips it he looks like Sephiroth..awesome! thanks to all that replied to this post