PDA

View Full Version : Coming Back To PSO

bradsta6508
Feb 18, 2012, 02:05 PM
Hi all, it's been some years now since I've played PSO. I'd like to download the game and get back into it. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure where to begin. Is Blue Burst the same as the original PSO? What server should I register on? Any information will help greatly, thank you.

gamfreak1218
Feb 18, 2012, 02:17 PM
As for the server you should register on, I would recommend the one you find by googling. (We can't talk about private servers here). Blue Burst is very similar to PSO. EP1 and 2 are nearly identical with a few tweaks here and there and some quests. The big change is EP4 of course but most still just play Ep1 and 2.

Information on downloading the game can also be found by googling which server you should play on servers. They have the installer file all set and ready for you. :)

I just recently picked up PSO again myself, you should check out my other thread! I'm looking for people to do a google+ hangout with while playing PSO on a semi regular basis. If your interested here is the post!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193283

I can also help you a bit more directly with any setup issues and questions you may have there.

Hope this helps!

DC_PLAYER
Feb 19, 2012, 01:31 PM
The original PSO looks the same as PSO BB but behaves entirely different, one should be easy to notice, PSO BB has no offline mode, all your progress is stored on a server and it's the server that controls everything, including how you play.

If you want something that actually resembles the original PSO, get pso v2 for pc and play
If what you want is population and players to play with, pick PSO BB