PDA

View Full Version : Oh geez: Bluefull hunt

MAD1b
Feb 22, 2012, 11:29 PM
I'm on my Bluefull HUnewearl. This is my third night of just running forest run after forest run in hopes for the Holy Ray and Imperial Pick. The Gulgus-Gue did drop a red box once. But it was a Photon Drop, haha.

If anybody here has found a Holy Ray on Bluefull, how long did it take you?

Von Jugel
Feb 23, 2012, 10:05 AM
Holy Ray didn't take me too long. Unfortunately I can't find much use for the Holy Ray. I'm still hunting that damn Imperial pick though, and I must have done a hundered Forest runs.

MAD1b
Feb 23, 2012, 10:37 AM
I feel you. When I started looking for it, my HUne was around 103 (not counting all the forest runs I did to get to that level). Now she's 118.

Necha54
Feb 23, 2012, 09:44 PM
I as well have a bluefull HUmar
now very easy finding the imperial pick but i had no trouble finding holy ray in my first forest run in my ultimate Haha....
But i dont even have that strong of weapons the strongest weapons ive got are delsaber buster + shield of delsaber, orotiagiro, and god hand :P but nothing like imperial pick... Well besides Berdysh. Anyway my point is weapons like imperial pick are extremely hard to come by even if the rarity is lower.
Also items like spread needle, chain sawd, and yasha are extremely hard to find no matter the drop rate >.<

MAD1b
Feb 24, 2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah, after I find the Holy Ray, I'm probably going for the Spread Needle or Lavis Cannon on my Redria RAmarl.

MAD1b
Feb 29, 2012, 11:06 AM
Finally found it while playing split screen with a friend! Thought I'd share. Now I'm contemplating what to hunt next.

darkante
Feb 29, 2012, 01:29 PM
Spread Needle is always useful.

MAD1b
Feb 29, 2012, 02:10 PM
I was actually thinking the same thing. I just completed all the quests in ULT with my RAmarl yesterday. She's a Redria though so it's 1/350-something (or close to that) from a Dark Bringer. It should take awhile to find so I'm gonna start today most likely. Right after I hit 150 with her and find my friend a Guard Wave with my Greennill.

Necha54
Feb 29, 2012, 04:08 PM
I know all about long huntings, ive been searching for bringer's rifle and sorcerer's cane with my pinkal. Ugh it's such hell. But atleast i level up almost everytime.

Jason
Feb 29, 2012, 04:11 PM
I thought this was going to be about the Heaven Punisher hunt.

Necha54
Feb 29, 2012, 06:02 PM
Ugh i hate hunting for the heaven punisher :P its so tempting just to hunt hilltorrs alll day but Idk is it really worth it

Jason
Feb 29, 2012, 09:29 PM
It isn't if you're playing on GC, it's just a novelty weapon. It has use for difficulties lower than Ultimate.

MAD1b
Feb 29, 2012, 10:09 PM
Haha, I actually made a thread back when I found the Heaven Punisher on my Bluefull. Took one Torr (well, one that night. I had found a couple in the past). I literally didn't realize what happened for a a couple seconds because I didn't expect to find it at all.

Also, good luck with your Bringer's Rifle. I have yet to get a Pinkal to ultimate. I might use my buddy's Whitill soon to hunt a Milla or a 1975 Agito.

That Milla will be the bane of my PSO career.

MAD1b
Feb 29, 2012, 10:11 PM
I find the Heaven Punisher super useful for bosses when it's my only weapon that attacks multiple enemies/parts with any speed. Seems to be my fastest way to kill almost all the bosses. Dal Ra Lie dies quickest by my 60% A.Beast Braveman.

I also found it useful while hunting a Red Handgun with Hit for my FOmar. Fake in Yellow + HP = couple minute runs.

Jason
Feb 29, 2012, 11:59 PM
Oh yeah, and it's also good against the darvants in the first stage against Falz. If online, it's nice to spam with on Maximum Attack Versions 1 & 2 on lower difficulties to work towards the 10k points.

MAD1b
Mar 11, 2012, 03:23 PM
Well, after I think 6 - 8 runs of The Retired Hunter with my Redria RAmarl, I found my Spread Needle! Did not expect to find it that quick.

darkante
Mar 12, 2012, 12:12 PM
Thatīs pretty neat.

Reminds me one time in PSOBB that i got a Spread needle with 20 hit in 2runs of searchin.
Jackpot! :D

Obviously i tekked it to 30 too. ^^

MAD1b
Mar 12, 2012, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say the part that had me psyched the most, the stats were 10/0/0/0/25 untekked, my friend who I play split screen a lot with just said, ".... Now find me one."

Also found a Sacred Guard and another God/HP in the same day. So it'll take me a million Sil Dragons to get oe Holy Ray, but I run Mines a couple times and I get my third God/HP.