PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Another JP database of infinity with pictures of weapons/clothing

Kurosu
Feb 27, 2012, 12:04 PM
While googling about Infinity I came across a site that has a weapons database for Infinity.
The items are user submitted, but info seems to be correct and most weapons have a picture to view as well, so in that way it might be preferable to the usual wiki.
There is a section with pictures of clothing and parts as well.

Site is here (http://phantasystar-psp2.game-cmr.com/data/weapon/index.html).

Might be worth it to put the link in one of the stickies, so people know where to find it.

P.S: got nothing to do with that site.

IsaacGravity
Feb 27, 2012, 02:53 PM
Saves a lot of time jumping about google looking for individual images of said weapon/clothing piece that's for sure. Thanks for the share.

Aki_Yoruno
Feb 27, 2012, 05:03 PM
Awesome, well-needed! Thanks a ton!

Leon-Sky
Feb 28, 2012, 06:58 AM
AWESOME!

Milla
Feb 28, 2012, 08:07 AM
Grrr why did i click.....must....avoid...temptation ....to import. XD

Aki_Yoruno
Feb 28, 2012, 08:47 AM

Guh... Just import already. So many have already said they've gotten past the language barrier. Besides, there's already a great guide out that'll help you even more. You know you're missing out.

vPharaohv
Feb 28, 2012, 10:00 AM
How do you import?

Dhylec
Feb 28, 2012, 10:34 AM
How do you import?
PSP is region-free; you can play JP games on US PSP. So get PSP2i then follow the translated guide/s from the forum & play.

vPharaohv
Feb 28, 2012, 01:27 PM
PSP is region-free; you can play JP games on US PSP. So get PSP2i then follow the translated guide/s from the forum & play.
I play PSP2i already, I thought they meant they imported the website and into a translator or something. Nevermind.

Dante-W
Feb 28, 2012, 03:39 PM
I don't see why we can't make our own wiki with pictures and information. We already have 99.99% of the game translated by devifoxx. Using his information, w/ permission of course, to make a English wiki would benefit everyone here and off-site. We have everything we need to do it..

In-game screenshot tool
Free Wiki spaces or PSOW itself
English translations of items and weapons
Player knowledge of where to find things
Stat charts and Ability lists
Names of photon arts
Etc etc

The only thing we need is someone who is willing to edit the pages and make it user friendly. I would spearhead this project myself but im no editor but i can contribute pictures and help out with editing page errors. The english PSP2 wiki was amazing for just about everything people searched for, So why can't we just make a infinity Wiki? The best english wiki we have is this one..
Infinity wiki (http://sites.google.com/site/psp2iwiki/home)

And like i said, PSP2's english wiki is clearly the better choice still.
PSP2 English wiki (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Weapons)

D-Gold
Feb 28, 2012, 06:01 PM

Back in my day we actually had to find menu translations and stuff for this game ,but now you all have the great guide by Devi and still try to resist importing. YOUR ALL SOFT.

So like I suggested last year, import and join us.:-D

Alisha
Feb 28, 2012, 06:07 PM
ive never used the guide :P

baka_usagi
Feb 28, 2012, 06:29 PM

Just import already!! Everyone, except Dante and a few others, have already imported. >.> plus i miss playing with you.

Leon-Sky
Feb 28, 2012, 09:07 PM
Can someone fill me in? Import for what? many thanks ^^ Yeah that would be a great idea about the english wiki. I don't mind helping out

SephirothXer0
Feb 29, 2012, 07:33 AM
I'm not seeing any of the stuff you guys are mentioning here...

Here's what I figure to be the Rare Weapon Database - http://phantasystar-psp2.game-cmr.com/data/rhea_weapon/index.html

Nothing there but the normal stuff from PSP2, I don't see any of the Infinity weapons

Can someone link me to the specific pages with the new weapons and the parts / clothing?

Mike
Feb 29, 2012, 08:32 AM
The new Infinity stuff is in there and the page Kurosu linked to will show you pictures if you search for them by selecting weapon catagory and then pressing the search button.

adonis565
Feb 29, 2012, 01:14 PM
The new Infinity stuff is in there and the page Kurosu linked to will show you pictures if you search for them by selecting weapon catagory and then pressing the search button.

every time i try to do that it keeps coming up as irrelevant data

Kurosu
Feb 29, 2012, 02:09 PM
In the first tab "カテゴリで検索" you can click on the open field and it opens a menu where you can select a weapon type. If you can read kana you can tell which weapon type it is.

The other fields let you narrow the search.

After choosing a category, you can press on the button to the left of "reset" to start the search.

The clothing links are on the menu to the left, there are a few rows that look pink (female) and blue (male). It doesn't have pictures of every clothing item though.