PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Taking snapshots from PSP2 US edition

SenpaiX
Mar 18, 2012, 09:06 PM
I see some users having pics of their avatars online here on PSO world about at least 4 avatars in their pics

I have 4 avatars I often play and I wana Photoshop my avatars photos of them. How do I take the pictures.

^^;

blace
Mar 18, 2012, 09:09 PM
To put I bluntly hack your PSP and using a screenhot plugin.

Edit: unless you're talking the avatars displayed under their username, those are only done by winning one of the forum events.

SenpaiX
Mar 18, 2012, 09:22 PM
To put I bluntly hack your PSP and using a screenhot plugin.

Edit: unless you're talking the avatars displayed under their username, those are only done by winning one of the forum events.

My avatars are totally different from the ones on my profile, alot of them dont even see day light any more.

Can you convert my save data to the PSP2 JP version.

I have two UMD saves bust the second UMD I will worry about later.

(That would be great to, get the avatars photos I mean.)

blace
Mar 18, 2012, 09:32 PM
Send me a PM with your save and I'll work on it after work.

SenpaiX
Mar 18, 2012, 09:38 PM
Send me a PM with your save and I'll work on it after work.

Trying to find fire fox to upload save but sights trying to get me to buy some d-amn phone or something instead.

Please send me a Url link to foxfire where I can log in

DeviFoxx
Mar 18, 2012, 10:00 PM
Trying to find fire fox to upload save but sights trying to get me to buy some d-amn phone or something instead.

Please send me a Url link to foxfire where I can log in

Hi, SenpaiX. How are you?

blace
Mar 18, 2012, 10:15 PM
About my suggestion you may want to find someone else, I lack the EU version of the gake to even try to load it.

TrueLugia121
Mar 19, 2012, 07:41 PM
maybe ki can help. message me the save and i'll try to get what you want done on it SenpaiX. i have all 3 regions.

SenpaiX
Mar 19, 2012, 09:01 PM
maybe ki can help. message me the save and i'll try to get what you want done on it SenpaiX. i have all 3 regions.

Thats the problem, with out foxfire I dont know how to upload a zip folder to ya mate, blac as well.

TrueLugia121
Mar 23, 2012, 04:31 PM
why can't you just uise your current internet explorer? jusr go ro www.mediafire.com, drag and drop the file into the window and let it do the rest for ya. then just copy and paste the link here. somple.

blace
Mar 30, 2012, 08:19 PM
Yeah, uh. . . .how did you make those screen shots? And don't answer with PSP2i(the SEGA Logo_Bottom right corner).

Hacks.