PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Back to play, Looking for friends/clan

XxSJC16xX
Mar 19, 2012, 01:14 PM
Hello,
I've been playing PSU since it came out and have recently taken a break from it. I am curious to as what are some good missions to solo/have good drops. Also if anyone is starting/already has a decent clan or group of people to play with I'd like to join up because I'd rather run with people I somewhat know rather than just join randoms. (All my friends kind of abandoned playing the game)
Also, is there a way to get good AMP points from other missions besides the /r missions? I believe you need them to get a Shijin? If i spelled that correctly. I would like to try and get one but I believe you do need people to run with to do it. I'm guessing it takes a lot of AMP points to get one (or parts for one) 1000-5000 maybe?
If anyone has a group of players to join let me know, I'm 20 years old so I've passed my threshold for tolerating screaming 16 year olds, I love psu and look forward to meeting new players!

padiwac
Mar 19, 2012, 02:39 PM
Door to Subspace A (solo and quickest) and Protectors S3 (party) drop dragon scales and 1000 AMP buys one. You need 4 to get a Shijin.

XxSJC16xX
Mar 19, 2012, 05:07 PM
Thank you!!!

Penance
Mar 19, 2012, 07:40 PM
I'll run with you if you want to team up

fatelinka
Mar 19, 2012, 08:52 PM
Ill play once I get a replacement Xbox!

XxSJC16xX
Mar 21, 2012, 01:07 PM
By the way, my GT is SJCampanelli if you feel like playing just let me know!

XeoΩ
Mar 21, 2012, 02:16 PM
I'm going to be joining the xbox community soon.
My gamertag is SephirothDZX.
We can do some newbie runs together if ya want.