PDA

View Full Version : What has your worst exp. been during your time on PSO?

Mitzuki
Mar 20, 2003, 10:40 PM
My Worst time is probibly the time when i had a bunch of rares in my inventory and than my data has gotten crupted.2ND.is when i found a rare enemy and it droped like a monomate.What was your worst time

angelzeero
Mar 20, 2003, 11:37 PM
none.

Elentari
Mar 20, 2003, 11:52 PM
depends...offline or online? I havent had any bad experiences offline...online is another story though. Has nothing to do with the gameplay, just some of the people i meet. Even though i have met a ton of really nice people on pso, there is still a handful...*grumbles* oh well...*munches on gummy bears* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Phobos-X
Mar 21, 2003, 07:35 AM
not having a keyboard for the GC version

Captain_Dude
Mar 21, 2003, 07:48 AM
I can't think of many (Although this may be to being confined offline, on DC v2, with low level chars). The only irritating thing is that my first rare monsters (Pouilly Slime and Nar Lilly) for my first two characters both dropped garbage (Slime dropped monomate, Lilly dropped Meseta). But other than that the worst experiance has been dying during boss battles...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-21 04:52 ]</font>

rena-ko
Mar 21, 2003, 07:52 AM
yesterday, did C6 with Vitamin D, Kim and Bloke, then afterwards... froze and lost the Bu-zan-rank -_-;;
2 hours hard work for nothing...

Dark_Cloud
Mar 21, 2003, 08:18 AM
Getting My char LV80 something and got nol'd where it saved to my card http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif Also when my DC broke (withdrawl Symptoms)

mistghost
Mar 21, 2003, 08:20 AM
mine would have to be when i joined a game in ult. with 3 chars already in the game. One was named the crushinator, a hucast(though he didnt do anything bad) and another hucast, and Lady Altair,a fomarl. soon after joining the game, the unnamed hucast asked "hey, what would you do if i pked you?" all i could think of was "duuuude not freakin cool!". but i asked "why?'. He said no reason. yea one thing bad. then a few moments later, in the same game, the unnamed hucast, and lady altair started calling hucaseals(my current best and fav. char) "weasauce". I think they meant weak sauce, but then again, assholes arent really known for their spelling, now are they? but im pretty sure fomarls arent the tech users anyway. anyhooo thats my worst pso experience. other than that, ive seen a lot of nice people

Aeris651
Mar 26, 2003, 01:13 AM
Mines would be courupted 140 fomarl/111 fonwearl and a 121 Hunwearl =( 2nd I was doing ruins and this fonwearl [im not gonna say no names] kept callin me a noob beacause i would'nt let Buclaw Split =P.correct me if im wrong but dont Buclaw drop better rares when intact... say maybe even a Evil Curse.

Cross689
Mar 26, 2003, 01:26 AM
ummmm being noled on v2 as my original Super Cross at lvl 92 and then having my friend noled too. sucked hard i lost som nay needles like 6 only 1 was legit was my cuzs but soooooooo gay ive never got a humar that strong again and now im close but i need frickin s n d

Derkin
Mar 26, 2003, 01:26 AM
The moment I realized that the annoyances from Vega started to come to Antares 8. My safe haven had been discovered. -_-

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 26, 2003, 04:20 AM
Worst thing for me is not being able to find anyone to trade me angel wings mag cell http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif