PDA

View Full Version : Mag help

Coolguy
Mar 20, 2003, 10:58 PM
I have a lv 121 Kabanda, it has been a kabanda since lv 50 and only has two photon blasts. I just wanted to know if or when it can evolve again, my mind is around 70somthing, and my def is around 30 somthin.

Stalfos333
Mar 20, 2003, 11:29 PM
Give it to another character whose mag evolves into something with another photon blast at the same stat combinations, and level it up to a multiple of 5.

Eagle
Mar 21, 2003, 12:38 PM
It'll always evolve with a mag cell and it'll be rare but no blast

kagero
Mar 21, 2003, 01:15 PM
I have a quick question for someone. I traded last night and happen to receive a rati mag. Although I already had one, this one was quite peculiar. It was a rati, with only two photon blast...lvl 200. The funny part was that its mind is 150, def 24, power 26, and Dex is zero. How did they get a rati mag with those stats? and how come it only has 2 photon blast. I didnt think it was possible to raise a rati (rare mag) with those stats. Very odd indeed. I think this mag could possible defy the laws of raising mags! Please respond.

Brundidge
Mar 21, 2003, 01:33 PM
On 2003-03-21 10:15, kagero wrote:
I have a quick question for someone. I traded last night and happen to receive a rati mag. Although I already had one, this one was quite peculiar. It was a rati, with only two photon blast...lvl 200. The funny part was that its mind is 150, def 24, power 26, and Dex is zero. How did they get a rati mag with those stats? and how come it only has 2 photon blast. I didnt think it was possible to raise a rati (rare mag) with those stats. Very odd indeed. I think this mag could possible defy the laws of raising mags! Please respond.

Either a Skyly, Pinkal, or Yellowbroze would of been able to raised that (formula is DEF+POW=MIND+DEX). 2 photon blast can happen if the mag was just raised for stats and not blast. My current mag was made for stats because most of the time I don't rely on p.Blast so that's why I only have 2 p.blast on my Rukmin mag.

kagero
Mar 21, 2003, 01:40 PM
thanks for your response,,,,i get it...i see how he did it now! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif