PDA

View Full Version : Unidentified Help?

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 11:02 PM
i was just wondering about a non-threatening glitch that has been happening since the day i got PSO.... it mainly happens with mechguns while sometimes with handguns, but mostly mechs. i will change from one weapon to some kind of gun and start firing before the menu is fully down.. no lasers (or whatever) will come out but damage numbers will appear then it shhots normal but right when the combo is about to end..the graphics from those first shots come out of nowhere and hit the enemy (for no damage of course cuz they already did damage) i was wondering if this happened to anyone else? the first time it happened i thought i aaad stumbled on a random event when another hunter like red ring rico flys out of nowhere and helps you out.........

Zeebo
Mar 20, 2003, 11:07 PM
Wait, WHAT!?

Stalfos333
Mar 20, 2003, 11:12 PM
It's a graphical glitch that nobody's been able to figure out. Don't worry about it.

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 11:12 PM
basically i sayin that i shoot my 3 combo and no shots appear sometimes, but later come out of nowhere and hit the enemy...is that easier to understand?

Tsuyoshi
Mar 20, 2003, 11:14 PM
yeah ok ...i wasnt really worried bout it...was just wondering..the first time it happened i thought that somebody was jumping out to help me..you know..like a NPC or something