PDA

View Full Version : Suggested mat builds for a FOnewm and Hucaseal?

ZapRemix
Apr 3, 2012, 12:56 PM
I've been staring at the two characters I've been playing mostly (Third slot pending to be a RAmar) and I can never decide a good build for my HUcaseal and my FOnewm.

Mag wise, my FOnewm has a 100 Mind mag but 60 in mind and 20 in guard material wise.

As for my HUcaseal, she's rocking a 80 pow 20 dex mag with 40 pow and 40 guard in mats

I just need a good suggestion for the ideal build for these two. ^^;

Norco
Apr 3, 2012, 01:09 PM
100 mind mats on FOnewm, 80 pow mats on HUcaseal. With this you will maximize the bonus of Shifta. In my experience guard material is not really worth it.

Keep using the mags you are already using, the stats of your mags will not change the bonus outcome of a buff. Thats what I suggest at least xD

DoctorShanks
Apr 3, 2012, 03:23 PM
What Norco says regarding materials. You can keep the mags you are already using, but your HUcaseal might appreciate a mag with more HIT depending on your weapon. I'm having a few accuracy problems with my 50 Power, 50 Hit mag on my HUcaseal at level 92 especially at areas that require me to use my Rouge Pulse (though my weapons don't have Accuracy adjustment). You should also carry a 100 Power mag as well when Accuracy it not an issue, but keep in mind that changing mags resets your PB guage which is more punishing when playing online.

ZapRemix
Apr 3, 2012, 04:23 PM
Alright I'll highly consider the materials suggestions.

As for a mag for my HUcaseal I have a 100 Pow mag but I see what you mean by missing quite a bit as I'm having that issue as well. I might roll a new mag with 40 pow 60 dex or go 50/50 with it. The only weapon with hit I have is a grand chariot, with 29% ^^;