PDA

View Full Version : Setup for Most Powerful Gunmaster

NEXTEL CUP
Apr 4, 2012, 04:50 AM
So I made this post 8 months ago. With the current AP increase and New Skills released is this still the best setup for a Cast Gunmaster?

So I am a GUNMASTER CAST and have just reached level 180. Now that I have AP points I want to GAS myself so that I can do the most attack damage with a SHOTGUN. Here is what I think does the most Attack Damage; Please response and suggest and maybe we can turn this thread into how to do the most damage with a SHOTGUN as a CAST GUNMASTER.

TYPE CUSTOM:

BASIC ABILITES: max 8

Choice: STRENGTH+: Adds 30 ATP per level. Maximum boost of 150 ATP at LV5.

I would use 5 points maxing to the 150 ATP. Then spend rest on MAXIUM HP+.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: max 6

Choice: FULL CUSTOM POWER: Weapons which have been upgraded to 10/10 receive a 10% boost to their attack/TECHNIC power based upon the attack/TECHNIC power of the weapon at 0/10. Maximum boost of 20% at LV2.

I would use 4 on FULL CUSTOM POWER and have 2 remaining since it takes another 4 to get the next level bonus.

WEAPON SKILLS: max 10

Choice: SHOTGUN DAMAGE+: Increases target weapon attack power by 4%. Can be used only by Gunmasters. Cost 2 points.

Also: SHOTGUN ELEMENT+: Increases target weapon element by 3%. Cost 2 points.

Leaves 6 points that you can use. Does anyone know if I buy RIGHT HAND+ and LEFT HAND+ if it will help my 2 handed shotgun? Anyways, I would burn the 6 points on increase attack of my secondary weapon and defense to take advantage of REVENGE BLASTER chosen later on.

ATTRIBUTES AND RESISTANCE: max 22

Choice: Nothing helps for GUNMASTER here. I would just choose something to boost my defense. Probably CONFU RESIST+.

STYLE CUSTOMAZATIONS:

WEAPON STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: REVENGE BLASTER: You become more powerful as your HP decreases. This is Expensive at 20 points, but by far it is the best to boost your attack.

SHIELD STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: RAGAN’S BREATH: Nothing here boosts attack. So I would just boost health so I have more.

EXTRA:Can only choose 1.

Choice: AVENGE: Temporarily boosts your attack power when allies are incapacitated.

So those are my picks that I think would make me do the most attack damage with a SHOTGUN as a GUNMASTER CAST. If you have any tips or if you think there is a better way please post. I would love to hear your thoughts. If you have a different character and want to make a road map, cut and paste my post to word and use it as a template. Let’s GAS these classes out!!!!

str898mustang
Apr 4, 2012, 09:31 AM
you have to go to JP PSU to do that, lol

bloodflowers
Apr 4, 2012, 02:57 PM

True, but the funny thing is he's referring to the version that most people are playing on.

If you want max shotgun power, do this:
ATP+5, EVP+3

FCP+2, Critical Rate, Critical Mastery, Exact Counter Damage+2

Shotguns Damage, Shotguns Element, Shotguns Critical+2, Two Handed Block

Revenge Blaster, Quick Action, Avenge

(and whatever else you want)

The stacking on the evasion is because evasion cancels shotgun reload delay, so if you evade you'll fire faster for that shot. The rest is obvious. In many missions though you'll want Photon Shield 2 as the shield style.

Midori Oku
Apr 4, 2012, 08:12 PM

NEXTEL CUP
Jul 21, 2012, 11:31 PM
I have the Shijin and am fully GASed. I am the Alpha and the Omega. Challengers welcome..Also I put my spare GAS on defense. I expermiented and put everything on EVasion with Bonus armours and sets and was not abe to notice a big eough differencefrom what Evasion I normally carry. Basically you can not stat boost evasion to point to where you can walk into an S3 and not get hit bty anything. You can't even cut it in half.

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 11, 2012, 11:47 PM
SO I JUST GOT MY SHIJIN, AND NOW I GOT THE Orouyo TO GO WITH IT> I ALSO AM FULLY GASED ON SHOTGUN DAMAGE. NOWI I AM TRULY THE STRONGEST GUNMASTER IN THE GAME!!!

Character VULTRON
XBOX ID: NEXTEL CUP

Weapon: Final Impact 10/10
Armour: Shjin
Head Units: Ouryou
Body : Resist
Arm : Lumuous POWER CHARGE
Extra : Ares Espata

THIS IS HOW I GASED MYSELF

TYPE CUSTOM:

BASIC ABILITES: max 8

Choice: STRENGTH+: LV 5 for 150 ATP
DEFENSE : LV 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES: max 6

Choice: FULL CUSTOM POWER: FOR MY 10/10 FINAL IMPACT

WEAPON SKILLS: max 10

Choice: SHOTGUN DAMAGE+:
Also: SHOTGUN ELEMENT+:

ATTRIBUTES AND RESISTANCE: max 22

Choice: Nothing helps for GUNMASTER here. I would just choose something to boost my defense. Probably CONFU RESIST+.
STYLE CUSTOMAZATIONS:

WEAPON STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: REVENGE BLASTER:

SHIELD STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: RAGAN’S BREATH: Nothing here boosts attack. So I would just boost health so I have more.

EXTRA:Can only choose 1.

Choice: AVENGE: Temporarily boosts your attack power when allies are incapacitated.

I will meet anyone in Game to prove in. ROAR OF FLAMES to prove it beacuse everyone had level 50 Ice Bullets

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 13, 2012, 04:43 AM
cool dude you finally did something on a class that I did almost a year ago lmao

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 14, 2012, 10:10 PM
Revenge Blaster did not come out a year ago, so I am more powerfull than you.

Blackheart521
Aug 14, 2012, 10:37 PM

The thing with your whole "I'm the most powerful shotgun GM" thing is that it's not all just GAS builds and stats, it takes skill too, I'm not saying you don't have the skill to match up because I've never seen you play, but there is almost always someone better than another person and personally this post kinda bothered me when I first saw it because you were claiming that your build was the best of the best and nobody else's could compare, just came across as a little shortsighted. ^^;

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 15, 2012, 02:36 PM
ok 9 months ago whatever you still suck mister 600s with a shotgun

DeathDragon2332
Aug 16, 2012, 03:26 AM

Lmao this guy is so cocky over a fucking game that is shutting down in 3 weeks I don't get what his problem is, was he unloved or something? He has made a lot of threads claiming he can beat everyone and is the best yet he is probably one of the worst GMs out there lol

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 16, 2012, 03:34 AM
Lmao this guy is so cocky over a fucking game that is shutting down in 3 weeks I don't get what his problem is, was he unloved or something? He has made a lot of threads claiming he can beat everyone and is the best yet he is probably one of the worst GMs out there lol
lol indeed

Midori Oku
Aug 17, 2012, 01:34 AM
SO I JUST GOT MY SHIJIN, AND NOW I GOT THE Orouyo TO GO WITH IT> I ALSO AM FULLY GASED ON SHOTGUN DAMAGE. NOWI I AM TRULY THE STRONGEST GUNMASTER IN THE GAME!!!

I will meet anyone in Game to prove in. ROAR OF FLAMES to prove it beacuse everyone had level 50 Ice Bullets

Sure, you may be as strong as other GM's in gear, PA's, and GAS, but being the best is something I would really like to see. Why not go TA a few missions and post up your fastest times? It would be interesting to see how you stack up.

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 17, 2012, 10:51 PM
Number 666 post above. Mark of the Beast!

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 17, 2012, 11:54 PM
please stop

Midori Oku
Aug 18, 2012, 12:52 AM

I don't see a 666 as my post count, so I have no idea what you're talking about! :)

DeathDragon2332
Aug 18, 2012, 01:57 AM
Lmao!

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 19, 2012, 01:46 AM
So if you look at my older post on this website, you'll see that all my post were about how to max a Cast out for shotgun Damage. In my older post I laid out what I thought was the best setup, and took suggestions. That was also the focus of this thread. But like all things on the internet people failed to povide suggestions or back opinions with facts. Instead, I got the common " you suck" or someone giving an answer that had nothing to do with the thread. So this thread was made in jest and to hopefully get people to give suggestions on good builds for characters. Hopefully by outline my Build of character I helped someone or got someone thinking. That is all nothing more.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 19, 2012, 02:14 AM
Ok get all your gunner PA's to 50 on gunmaster,guntecher,and fortegunner then we'll talk.

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 19, 2012, 07:39 PM
Did that. Looking more for how to build levels that give you the most damage on a certain weapon. Right now what I am working on is a Guntecher combo. I already maxed my Guntecher for Machinegun damage. Now I am trying to level Gibarta. So I can do a freeze and machinegun combo that hopefully will let me easily solo any wmission

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 19, 2012, 08:33 PM
Did that. Looking more for how to build levels that give you the most damage on a certain weapon. Right now what I am working on is a Guntecher combo. I already maxed my Guntecher for Machinegun damage. Now I am trying to level Gibarta. So I can do a freeze and machinegun combo that hopefully will let me easily solo any wmission
well if you want better damage mech guns and crossbows are the way to go but this is all pointless since the game dies soon.Also techs other than buffs are pointless on that class.

Midori Oku
Aug 20, 2012, 03:24 AM
Also techs other than buffs are pointless on that class.

Actually, some are used. Megid, Diga, and Nosdiga are used from time to time. Although it is not too often.

▲➌〇N
Aug 20, 2012, 08:50 AM

600's must of been like 4 years ago

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 20, 2012, 03:24 PM
600's must of been like 4 years ago
he was bragging how he can hit 600s a few weeks ago lmao

▲➌〇N
Aug 21, 2012, 06:16 AM
he was bragging how he can hit 600s a few weeks ago lmao

thats gotta be a typo i could prolly hit that with a Shigga Spud rofl (1st thing that came to mind)

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 21, 2012, 02:59 PM
thats gotta be a typo i could prolly hit that with a Shigga Spud rofl (1st thing that came to mind)
it wasn't which made it pretty sad

NEXTEL CUP
Sep 1, 2012, 02:21 AM
I can hit harder than any of you and am willing to prove it anytime online in PSU. Just name the time. If you are not willing to meet, I assume you are preoccupied playing with your Barbie's

DeathDragon2332
Sep 1, 2012, 03:17 AM
Oh someone should just ban this annoying noob.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 1, 2012, 04:01 AM
I can hit harder than any of you and am willing to prove it anytime online in PSU. Just name the time. If you are not willing to meet, I assume you are preoccupied playing with your Barbie's

I'm preoccupied playing games that aren't dieing and I think its funny you think you're even a bit good in PSU. I bet 100 mil is alot to you

Midori Oku
Sep 1, 2012, 09:47 PM

You'are an absolute moron!

Hitting high numbers as a Gunmaster is good, but it's not the most important thing. It's funny that you think you are so good, yet there are many Gunmasters that far outclass/shit on you any day of the week. As much as I hate to say this (and this may come to a shock to some), at least {GR} Dr/\gon was able to prove how good he was as a Gunmaster. He obviously liked to boast (to the point of most of us hating him) more than you, but at least he was actually really good. {GR} Dr/\gon, Blue Goblin, Yoshi, Viper, Fudgehoy, and many more would just shit on your day, if you ever got to race them GM vs GM.

By the way, I think I win! :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3k3VtXqKV0

NEXTEL CUP
Sep 1, 2012, 11:01 PM
This is a Gunmaster thread. Go read the whole thread again. I never made this a GM vs MF thread. Keep it simple. I can hit harder as a GM than anyone as a GM on this thread. Another thing, You keep bringing up people that have nothing to do with this thread. I am sure your friends are good GM. I am not comparing myslef to them. Only the people posting on this thread. Your like the kid in school who says I am going to get my big brother to beat you, when you can't take the heat.

Now take a deep breath and focus, and keep this thread on how we can make GM builds that hit for the most damage.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 2, 2012, 03:28 AM
This is a Gunmaster thread. Go read the whole thread again. I never made this a GM vs MF thread. Keep it simple. I can hit harder as a GM than anyone as a GM on this thread. Another thing, You keep bringing up people that have nothing to do with this thread. I am sure your friends are good GM. I am not comparing myslef to them. Only the people posting on this thread. Your like the kid in school who says I am going to get my big brother to beat you, when you can't take the heat.

Now take a deep breath and focus, and keep this thread on how we can make GM builds that hit for the most damage.
All of this is a lie because you're garbage and you cannot hit harder then even then noobiest gunmasters I knew when I played the game. You are nothing more then a bad joke gone worse.

Midori Oku
Sep 2, 2012, 03:33 AM
This is a Gunmaster thread. Go read the whole thread again. I never made this a GM vs MF thread. Keep it simple. I can hit harder as a GM than anyone as a GM on this thread.

I know it is, I'm messing with you. You do beat me as GM in damage, seeing as how I hardly have it GAS'ed out, and don't have weapons for it anymore. However, if you ever want to race GT vs GT be sure to let me know. I'm sure you play a little bit of Guntecher right?

How does Visitors Memory S3 sound? Seeing as how it's always the same map it would be good for a race.

NEXTEL CUP
Sep 2, 2012, 01:13 PM
Roar of Flame Guntecher race. Sure any day.

Midori Oku
Sep 2, 2012, 02:26 PM
Roar of Flame Guntecher race. Sure any day.

So what you're saying is you can't do Visitors Memory? You must think it's hard. I don't even have Guntecher fully GAS'ed, shouldn't be a problem to win, right? If you think you're so good, why not accept my challenge?

DeathDragon2332
Sep 3, 2012, 02:34 AM
Man I wish I had my 360 account still I would beast all over this guy just to show how bad he really is!

NEXTEL CUP
Sep 3, 2012, 03:30 AM
Midori, were you on tonight? I spent most the night running with Azerial. It is Midori right.

Midori Oku
Sep 3, 2012, 04:12 AM
I'm online now.

DragonForce
Sep 3, 2012, 07:00 AM
OMFG you can solo RoF as guntecher?!? Unpossible since I can't find a video on youtube of it!!!

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 3, 2012, 06:09 PM
Man I wish I had my 360 account still I would beast all over this guy just to show how bad he really is!
If I didn't have to pay Sega $30 to get back on I would show him how much trash he is too >:P

Midori Oku
Sep 3, 2012, 06:17 PM
I'm still waiting.

Midori Oku
Sep 4, 2012, 02:55 AM
Ok, so we had the race, and I won. Just so everyone knows I won't be posting the times. At first I thought he was going to back down from the race. In the end I do have to give him credit, he did go through with it. I'm not going talk trash, or brag about winning because I don't want to feel like even more of a douchebag than I already do. So lets just drop it, and move on. It's all water under the bridge for me. :)

Just remember if you claim to be the best, or claimed to have done something, people may call you out on it. It applies to anyone.

DeathDragon2332
Sep 4, 2012, 09:44 AM
Ha ha same I owe them like 50 bucks or something like that ha ha :<

▲➌〇N
Sep 10, 2012, 03:42 AM
Ok, so we had the race, and I won. Just so everyone knows I won't be posting the times. At first I thought he was going to back down from the race. In the end I do have to give him credit, he did go through with it. I'm not going talk trash, or brag about winning because I don't want to feel like even more of a douchebag than I already do. So lets just drop it, and move on. It's all water under the bridge for me. :)

Just remember if you claim to be the best, or claimed to have done something, people may call you out on it. It applies to anyone.

i'm the worst masterforce and you can't beat me on that :)

metalshadow87
Sep 24, 2012, 10:44 AM
I'm on the Last Chapter where I'm on the satellite fighting the bad cast guy (sorry I really can't pernounce, or spell his name...) but I'm grinding for Metsa, & seem not to be making much currency, I would like to know what is the one mission that, in the end of it all, provides the most Metsa, 'cause I'm trying to buy all the S-Rank items Armor, & 2 Grinders for every weapon, for this mission before starting it, & finnally finishing story mode...

Any suggestions that might help me 'cause I'd like to finish it soon... :/

Cranberry
Sep 24, 2012, 03:00 PM
This doesn't seem to be related to the topic on hand in any way. You should probably make a new topic for this question. Getting into this would be pretty off topic in this thread. But here's a link that might help.

http://psupedia.info/PSU_offline:Missions

I'm on the Last Chapter where I'm on the satellite fighting the bad cast guy (sorry I really can't pernounce, or spell his name...) but I'm grinding for Metsa, & seem not to be making much currency, I would like to know what is the one mission that, in the end of it all, provides the most Metsa, 'cause I'm trying to buy all the S-Rank items Armor, & 2 Grinders for every weapon, for this mission before starting it, & finnally finishing story mode...

Any suggestions that might help me 'cause I'd like to finish it soon... :/