PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks Badly

Cirrsplat
Mar 5, 2001, 12:58 PM
I have worked very hard to get to level 67 as a RAcast. I have sat there day and night, playing until my eyes bleed. And then my friend calls me up and says, "I'm on level 68." The last time I remember, he was on level 27, which was only a couple of days ago. So I worked so hard and he passes me in one freakin' minute! Cheating sucks. It doesn't give you any satisfaction about how powerful your character has become. This sucks badly.

Defend
Mar 5, 2001, 02:40 PM
Don't sweat it. Its a shame that your first post is an unhappy one, but don't worry about those that cheat. Show them how uninterested you are. Well, I would anyway. Take cheating for granted, and that way everyone that cheats makes me think "Well, good on ya. Big awe and respect to you.. I'm so interested." Yeh, sarcasm.

Also remember that without cheating, the game is bloody fantastic. Think of being a level 30 character, then cheating to aget a suer rare only level 70+ deserve. Pretty cool. Now think of how cool it would be when you actually earn that weapon for real.. pretty damn good.

The game is about playing, not ending. Find people that obviously aren't cheating, and connect with their games. Find some level 20-s that can respect your hard earnt skills, and treat them to yor high end stuff. You teach 'em to grow up honest!@

Okay, this is getting away with me here, and I'm making to o manny spelling mistakes on my DC.

Just remember cheaters will get bored of it in about a week, cos they haven't even played the game they paid for.

ninvampire
Mar 5, 2001, 03:08 PM
Uhmmm ... what grounds do you have for accusing your friend of cheating? I've seen numerous people gain 20 something levels in only a day. It's not that hard, you just play with higher leveled characters in the highest EXP yielding area possible. My RAcaseal gained 8 levels (from 57 to 65) in a mere 6.5 hours. If I had a spread needle, I'd be able to level even faster considering how powerful (and unbalancing) that weapon is.

Tiny_Tim
Mar 5, 2001, 10:55 PM
I took my Hunter from level 16 to 42 in two days WITHOUT CHEATS. It's very possible to advance that quickly, so stop being jealous of your friend and catch up with him already.

Cirrsplat
Mar 6, 2001, 02:48 PM
<<Uhmmm ... what grounds do you have for accusing your friend of cheating?>>
<<It's very possible to advance that quickly, so stop being jealous of your friend and catch up with him already.>>

Do you know how I know he cheated. We talked on the phone and he told me, "I used gameshark so that if I kill one enemy, I will gain one level."

I'm not sure, but that kind of shows that he cheated. You guys just jump to conclusions and told me that I was jealous? I wouldn't be, if he just got there legit.

He's up to me, and has only about 50 hours, so that also shows it. God, you guys are dumb@$$e$