PDA

View Full Version : PSP Suggestions against final boss on PSP

HUcast Omega
Apr 6, 2012, 06:47 PM
So I'm a noob to this game, but my friend has PSP and I've played it up to the last boss, but got wasted by the Delsaber knock-offs very fast at full HP. I'm a Lv 51 CAST Fighmaster, not sure about the Job Lv. Maybe 4? Anyway, the fight was way too one sided to try to beat right now, so what should I do? I figure someone here has beat the game as a CAST Hunter/Fighmaster.

blace
Apr 6, 2012, 07:45 PM
I beat Helga at level 72 as a newman Hunter. As to how I did it I mostly let the AI do the work while focusing on the two Delnadians.

Weapons and the like I can't say I remember what I had equipped seeing as the game is a few years old.

BlueCast Boy
Apr 6, 2012, 08:51 PM
The two Delnadians are a pain so you have to focus on dealing with them first, personally I use Range Weapons against them with my Human Ranger using Twin Handgun(Deathmaker)...Its kinda hard to use Melee on them.

Link1275
Apr 6, 2012, 10:28 PM
CAST Fightmaster? RUN AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITHOUT A HEAD AND WAIT FOR AN OPENING!!! IT'S YOUR ONLY CHANCE!! AHHHHH! Just messing with you, but seriously get up to about level 65 and fightmaster 5-6 and you'll be good as long as you're using A/S Rank weapons.

HUcast Omega
Apr 7, 2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the input. I use Dual Sabers, but I can't remember the name of the ones I use (I bought it out of Moatoob. I use those blades really well, so it's the kind I roll with. Thanks again. Um, any advice about getting powerful Dual Sabers?