PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 How active are the PSU servers?

coomdoom
Apr 9, 2012, 07:51 AM
Hey,

I'm wanting to play PSU again (will require me to buy a 360 and restart my subscription) so I wondered how active the servers were now before I spend out money to get back into the game?

Hatsodoom
Apr 9, 2012, 08:20 AM
Hey,

I'm wanting to play PSU again (will require me to buy a 360 and restart my subscription) so I wondered how active the servers were now before I spend out money to get back into the game?

Funny, I came on to ask that. Well that and how long does everyone think the servers will last? (Also what's the form of communication? Keyboard? Mic?

XeoΩ
Apr 9, 2012, 01:54 PM
There is an event going on, so more people are on then usual. On the xbox servers, Uni2 is always maxed out, with Uni1 (and sometimes others) with 2 or more stars. This is during the afternoon/night hours.
I say there are plenty people still on. I made some great friends the day I joined. As far as I know, it's still good old Segac PSU, so come and enjoy it while it is still here.

coomdoom
Apr 9, 2012, 01:59 PM
Ok, I'm half and half now because I'm installing PSU JP and I'm learning Japanese anyway in prep for PSO2 so I need to see how well I get on with JP as it'll save me money if I get on well with PSU JP.

XeoΩ
Apr 9, 2012, 02:04 PM
If I were in your shoes, I would do the same.
I'm only on PSU Xbox now after the PC/PS2 server shut down two years ago because I finally have access to an Xbox360 and a gold account to borrow.
I'm sure there are loads more people on JP PSU and if you are able to understand the language, then by all means do that lol. Xbox360 does have it's lag issues and young children with mics ("squeekers" I like to call them).

Hatsodoom
Apr 9, 2012, 06:16 PM
Ok, I'm half and half now because I'm installing PSU JP and I'm learning Japanese anyway in prep for PSO2 so I need to see how well I get on with JP as it'll save me money if I get on well with PSU JP.

I'd do that if I knew Japanese, the same for PSO2. Meh, I'll just get PSO2 when it comes out in USA. But that's a different forum. =P (In my opinion when PSO2 comes out PSU won't live for long.)

Dragwind
Apr 9, 2012, 08:30 PM
They're still pretty active. I'm able to get a party going in any rank.

Calamity
Apr 10, 2012, 04:10 PM
I wanted to know this too . I'm thinking of renewing my subscription .

Noblewine
Apr 12, 2012, 02:08 AM
I recently started playing on the xbox version in time for an event. We got compensation from the lag by getting a pa/exp boost and Max luck.