PDA

View Full Version : my first cheater on PSO X ...

saffaya
Mar 21, 2003, 05:29 PM
I was playing with a jp friend in VH mines when for the first time an entering player speaks english.
He says he's from the UK and such.
not 5 minutes go before he says that he can dupe, 'duping is good', what is that gun my friend is using and if we want anything to trade.

At that point I was utterly disgusted and left the room, just mailing my jp friend before getting back to lobby.

There he comes up too, asking if anyone speaks english, and trying to 'trade' with anyone he could.

It goes without saying that :
1/ I muted him
2/ I left Negative feedback : cheating
3/ I told my jp friend to do the same

The cheater's current char is PiR8_online
his Gamertag : Chemical Ali

Sigh ..

Zeebo
Mar 21, 2003, 10:48 PM
God damn that must suck. No more legit..

ALPHAM0F0
Mar 22, 2003, 02:30 AM
meh, the knowledge of dupeing is wide know between people with modded xbox's, but few people with modded boxes play pso, i think it'd be too much work for conventional "hackers". he was prolly joshing your chain, but even so. what you did, golden! now im gonna send bad feedback, eventually Ms responds to it

JiNn
Mar 22, 2003, 08:43 PM
that is seriously horrible knowing that when we get PSOX it will already be tainted with the evil of duping for shame but lets hope they ms gets it undercontrol before it has its release

saffaya
Mar 23, 2003, 06:19 AM
Argh ... this gets even worse ..

The guy that dupes .. posted his gamerTag on the xbox forum I use to go.
He's the very one I 'helped' by telling him he needed to input a jp address to play PSO.

*Feels disgusted and sick*

not that this info was top secret, but still ..

Captain_Dude
Mar 23, 2003, 07:54 AM
On 2003-03-23 03:19, saffaya wrote:
Argh ... this gets even worse ..

The guy that dupes .. posted his gamerTag on the xbox forum I use to go.
He's the very one I 'helped' by telling him he needed to input a jp address to play PSO.

*Feels disgusted and sick*

not that this info was top secret, but still ..

Ouch... That's gotta hurt... I hate when I help someone and they just go and abuse whatever it was with which I helped them... >_< Not enough nice people in the world... *grump*

FO-RA-HUnightv
Mar 23, 2003, 03:09 PM
actually i was playing my friends x-box pso to see if it was any diferent...its not
but any way i was plain and i droped his yashmita by acksident and picked it up will i got hit bye a monster and for some resion it piced up the wep but it was still on the ground!
we tryed to do it many more times but just to fail so i think i found one more way for none hackers lol opps

o and this is not a cheat it was a one time glitch so tecniclly you cant ban me cuz its a fluck and most likely will never happen agean so there lol

x2
Mar 23, 2003, 03:17 PM
this is why they have delayed the US version...i hope

Phelan
Mar 27, 2003, 07:10 PM
Just because the Japanese version is hacked doesn't mean the US will fall aswell. I know it will fall, but it isn't tainted already, the japanese play on different servers than we will.

Captain_Dude
Mar 28, 2003, 08:29 AM
Hopefully any and all hackers found on PSOX will be dealt with... Just because it's relatively to mod an XBOX and uplink it to your your computer does NOT mean cheating on XBOX Live! is going to be easy...
A friend of mine got kicked off of XBL! for this, and has since sold his Xbox and started complaining how it's the worst system in the world, and how "PS2 OWNZ IT!" hehe...

Hopefully with Feedback, Patching, and Microsoft's strictness when it comes with forking with their products, PSOX won't be as cheat-filled as people think...

Zeebo
Mar 28, 2003, 09:11 PM
i doubt it..........

Zeebo
Mar 28, 2003, 10:31 PM
no but
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43407&forum=4&11