PDA

View Full Version : Client Order help

RocSage
Apr 22, 2012, 09:33 PM
I need some help with some Client Orders...

Jean has an order shows what i think is a trap and the store in the picture thing. I can't figure out what to do there.

Several orders gotten from Josef I can't seem to get credit for any of them. I assume you need Josef in your party or something. Does anyone know?

Afin has several orders that get released as you go through... I've gotten to I think the 5th (2nd one after the picture book tutorials stop) one and have no idea what to do. Any clues?

goombazoid
Apr 22, 2012, 11:19 PM
I need some help with some Client Orders...

Jean has an order shows what i think is a trap and the store in the picture thing. I can't figure out what to do there.

Several orders gotten from Josef I can't seem to get credit for any of them. I assume you need Josef in your party or something. Does anyone know?

Afin has several orders that get released as you go through... I've gotten to I think the 5th (2nd one after the picture book tutorials stop) one and have no idea what to do. Any clues?

Several of the Josef ones require you to only use 1 weapon type to accomplish them. For example the extermination ones in cave on ranger required me to beat it 3 times, once only using my launcher, once only using my rifle, and once only using my gunslash. These also had to be done in less than 20 minutes I believe, but don't quote me on that one.