PDA

View Full Version : What the hell kind of Group is that?

HUcast Omega
Apr 24, 2012, 01:46 AM
Browsing through the Groups section of PSO-W, I found the Asian only group. What the hell? Is it a group of Asian elitests? The fact that it exists reeks of racism. If you want to make a group about race, try the Human race. The fact that you are all Asian doesn't matter, we're all still human and that's what counts. Being proud of your heritage is one thing, but the group is bullshit. Quit being so narrow minded. If I made a Caucasion Group, many people would flip out about it and call me a racist. In closing, please quit being such narrow minded humans and pull the racist stick out of your backside.

blace
Apr 24, 2012, 02:28 AM
My advice? Ignore it. Some think of it as a fun little joke and might not see it outside of that, a joke.

Not much else I can say, but to keep going about with your group(s).

Lady Nadia
Apr 24, 2012, 03:04 AM
hmmm im sure its not intended for that purpose. im sure its more of a gathering that attracts ppl who can speak, relate, and communicate with 1 another. not an anti every1 else cult. that goes for any game ppl play, you are always going to try and find ppl you are able to play with and understand. wouldnt be much to say if 10 ppl who all spoke different languages were in the same room together.

HUcast Omega
Apr 24, 2012, 06:11 PM
hmmm im sure its not intended for that purpose. im sure its more of a gathering that attracts ppl who can speak, relate, and communicate with 1 another. not an anti every1 else cult. that goes for any game ppl play, you are always going to try and find ppl you are able to play with and understand. wouldnt be much to say if 10 ppl who all spoke different languages were in the same room together.

I understand the first part of what you're saying. But even if someone knew an Asian language or more, they couldn't join unless they were ASIAN ONLY. That's just racist, and the group shouldn't be allowed to recruit like that. It's ignorant.

Randomness
Apr 24, 2012, 06:30 PM
I understand the first part of what you're saying. But even if someone knew an Asian language or more, they couldn't join unless they were ASIAN ONLY. That's just racist, and the group shouldn't be allowed to recruit like that. It's ignorant.

If they used a different selection criteria, say, "people whose last names start with a vowel", would it be okay then?

Zarode
Apr 24, 2012, 10:34 PM
If they used a different selection criteria, say, "people whose last names start with a vowel", would it be okay then?

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. "Brown Eyes Club." "Brown Hair Club." "White Skin Club."

Griffin
Apr 24, 2012, 10:44 PM
Retaliate and make an all Caucasian group!

Sp-24
Apr 24, 2012, 11:52 PM
Ugh... Now I can't help but wonder how would a group named "★ White Powah ★" fare here. :)

NoiseHERO
Apr 25, 2012, 12:07 AM
I should make an Afro's only group.

But afro enthusiasts and future afro growers are welcome.

We shall talk about many hair appliances for Afros.

Jewfros welcome.

But no really I'm too lazy to make a group.

Powder Keg
Apr 25, 2012, 11:49 AM
LookingTooFarIntoThings.jpeg

MrXtreme
Apr 25, 2012, 08:28 PM
And where does one join this..."Asian Only" Group?

Atbar
Apr 25, 2012, 11:30 PM
I saw that group listed on social groups page for PSO-World in the past. I pretty much chose to ignore it.