PDA

View Full Version : Strange save glitch

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 24, 2012, 06:13 PM
I've been having some issues, I've set up 3 characters on my game, but for what ever reason after the "press start" screen, I could have any combination of character there. They will always be in their respective slots, but it's random as to which show up when. I can go back to the "press start" screen and advance again, and a different combination of character will be there, sometime all, sometimes none. Has anyone ever had this happen?

DoctorShanks
Apr 24, 2012, 09:46 PM
That's odd. Is this happening on a retail copy of the game of a Flash cart?

Pics would help too if possible.

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 24, 2012, 09:51 PM
I'm running the game off an Acekard 2i, and theres nothing graphically wrong. Sometimes theres a save file in a slot, sometimes there isn't. I havn't looked into it myself, just seeing if anyone here knew what was going on before I went on a wild goose chase. And for what ever reason, it started only a day ago.

HUcast Omega
Apr 24, 2012, 11:23 PM
Do you have more than one .SAV/NDS.SAV for Phantasy Star Zero in the same folder?

FOODFOOD
Apr 25, 2012, 09:50 AM
Do you have more than one .SAV/NDS.SAV for Phantasy Star Zero in the same folder?

^ This. It's what it sounds like to me.

Maverick_Arcane
Apr 25, 2012, 02:10 PM
That wasn't the issue, when I discovered the problem I deleted both my .nds and .sav to redownload them. After loading it onto my card I still had the same problem. I realized then that I had only recently been playing off my 8g which had a new /unpatched/ version of the game, whereas before, I was playing on my 512m with a /Bahamut/ released copy. That was my problem, I switched back to my 512m to check how things panned out there, and everything works fine. I might move the bahamut release copy over to my 8g, but regardless I CAN play online now!!!!!

Edit: So my 8g doesn't like either copy of the game, I'll stick to using my 512m for this game. I'm glad this is working!

HUcast Omega
Apr 25, 2012, 02:34 PM
I'm glad to hear it's working. It won't be today as I'm busy, but we should do that run we tried to do. Have fun playing!

zain160
May 12, 2012, 10:56 AM
that never happen to me