PDA

View Full Version : HARD RUINS

J-Boba
Mar 21, 2003, 06:55 PM
what weapon is suggested in Hard RUINS?.... if i was an adroid (HUcast) right now im using Pallashe +11

gideonx
Mar 21, 2003, 07:03 PM
I think DB's Sabers are better than those and easy to find if you are the right ID. For me as a bluefull I found one with my HUcast in Forest off of a savage wolf(as well as a rappy's wing = rappy's fan which is really great for ruins). I also found a DB's saber from an evil shark in Hard Ruins so they aren't too hard to find http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Asmoedean
Mar 21, 2003, 07:14 PM
All you really need is a weapon that can hit multiple things, like a good partisan (a Soul Eater or a Brionic maybe...), and another weapon that deal a lot o' damage to one target.

Oh, and a handgun of some sort would be good. Maybe a Varista if your accuracy is high enough.

Yoda86
Mar 21, 2003, 08:41 PM
I would definetley recommend sword series and partisan series weapons for those oh so annoying claws and groups of dimenians and such.

Mechashadow
Mar 21, 2003, 11:43 PM
Well, for a hunter, I would recommend a sword(gigush, or something like that), long sword(partisan family), a
good handgun, and an extremely powerful weapon.

I really can't say much though, because I am a RAmar, and I just use my shotgun the whole way...

Yoda86
Mar 22, 2003, 08:06 AM
If I was online right now I would give you on of my three flowen's sword. That weapon rocks and looks cool too. I got those three Flowen's swords from three El Rappies IN THE SAME ROOM!!!! Talk about luck!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoda86 on 2003-03-22 05:06 ]</font>

DariusValMortis
Mar 22, 2003, 01:51 PM
I would say that one of the multiple hit weapons such as a sword because it is so strong but if you are too low to do melee combat use a slicer. I would recomend a FLOWENS SWORD and/or MUSSASI'S or YAMATO'S.

NAME: Darius
CLASS: HUmar
SECTION ID: Redria
LEVEL: 95
MAG: Varaha lv. 200