PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting AI bugs?

Eggobandit
Apr 25, 2012, 05:32 PM
I dont know its server lag or what, but twice today ive seen enemies that just stand still and do absolutely nothing while i whack away at them. First one was a darker in the caves. Second was a Rockbear interrupt code.

The rockbear was especially odd. He just popped up and STOOD there. There wasn't any lag because i was able to kill him easily. He just stood there until he died. And then he still stood there. After i opened the crystal, and he randomly fell over and played his death animation

Link1275
Apr 25, 2012, 06:34 PM
I dont know its server lag or what, but twice today ive seen enemies that just stand still and do absolutely nothing while i whack away at them. First one was a darker in the caves. Second was a Rockbear interrupt code.

The rockbear was especially odd. He just popped up and STOOD there. There wasn't any lag because i was able to kill him easily. He just stood there until he died. And then he still stood there. After i opened the crystal, and he randomly fell over and played his death animation
The enemies must be afk.

DoubleCannon
Apr 25, 2012, 08:04 PM
The enemies must be afk.

lmao true story

foreignreign
Apr 25, 2012, 08:14 PM
Was just fighting Caterdan and for awhile he was just backing up for a bit, not attacking at all.

youcantcatchtheblue
Apr 25, 2012, 08:49 PM
if the enemies stand still and do nothing, most of the time it's because of lag. when this happens, even though you can whack away at them, the damage counters don't show up until the lag catches up and then they start moving again.