PDA

View Full Version : Understanding FM -2 sets of Double Sabers?

DPShiro
Apr 26, 2012, 10:08 AM
I have not played FM much, but i'm giving it a shot now.

I just finished my first set of Double Cannon's ( 46%:light:, 42%:dark:, 41%:ice:, 42%:ground:, 41% :lightning:, 44%:fire:, but i will aim to upgrade these % ) and i use them mainly for Spiral Dance.

But then comes the travelling/Tornado Dance part... So should i try to get another set of Double Cannons (lower % maybe?) or some other high PP ones or how is it done?

Thanks for your help

OokamiRei
Apr 26, 2012, 11:15 AM
1 high pp one. personally for me whatever is the cheapest one i buy. i'm not using it to attack anyway

Cloudstrife xx
Apr 26, 2012, 11:35 AM
On 360 i wouldnt worry about two sets of Double Sabers too much have your set of Double Cannons for spiral dance then use w/e you feel like for Tornado Dance (=

DPShiro
Apr 26, 2012, 11:49 AM
On 360 i wouldnt worry about two sets of Double Sabers too much have your set of Double Cannons for spiral dance then use w/e you feel like for Tornado Dance (=

So you don't need a TD specific one for cleanup etc? That's a relief :P

Thanks for the input, got a lot to learn with this class :)

Dragwind
Apr 26, 2012, 11:33 PM
You won't necessarily need a whole 'nother set, not even for cleanup kills. Chances are, you'll wreck most mobs with 1 spiral combo more or less with those (depending on what you're hitting). If you really need to use TD for a cleanup kill, even an ordinary high PP doublesaber will probably kill it off. You should have enough PP to spare to just need one high PP doublesaber for travel as well.