PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Any English-speakers not max level?

Sprotret
Apr 27, 2012, 06:00 PM
I recently started playing this game after I found out it was free to play. It's really fun, and I love it. However, I can never seen to find anyone to party with. Any English-speakers I find are level 180 and off doing their own thing.

Sometimes Japanese players will try to talk to me, they'll even teach me phrases (I know some, but I can't type japanese.) I'm on Windows 7, but the language bar doesn't seem to work with PSU. It works on firefox though.

A~nyway, I just want to know if low-level people who are interested in ever partying with a level 11 still play. I try teaming up with the NPC character with the.. big chest, but she's worthless. She never attacks and just stands there screaming at me in Japanese.

Oh, one more question. I bought some clothes, but I don't understand how to equip them.

RocketZX
May 8, 2012, 11:46 PM
I'm at lv 60 right now if you wanna party with me. just PM me
also i'm on windows 7 as well and my language bar works fine (I can type english and japanese)
try pressing alt+shift while typing in PSU to switch languages

I_Am
May 9, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hey, I play JP PC PSU, and my Wartecher is level 30. If you'd like help levelling i can totally do it, just not for very long on weekdays. from like 5-9 pm CDT, then anytime weekends.

Shirai
May 10, 2012, 01:06 AM
I have a ton of characters that aren't maxed level. I wouldn't mind playing, PM me or something.

Free for most of the week.

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 10, 2012, 01:34 AM
Clothes are equipped at the clothes shop. Select the second option out of the three that initially appear in the dressing room.

Also, I have 4 characters that I'm leveling and none are past level 70. One is still below level 10.

Proto07
May 10, 2012, 01:55 AM
Have a level 85 but stopped playing a while ago.

I want to make a new char. Mb Beast FG. idk.

What is your char?

Azimel
May 10, 2012, 02:19 AM
I started PSU JP recently as well, I have a lvl 27 Cast named Grennir, the other night we had a full party with 2 JP players and the rest Importers. It was alot of fun for us low lvls, as the event mission gives so much exp and stuff.

I_Am
May 10, 2012, 07:23 PM
Any body gonna be on for a couple hours to help with levelling a new Acrofighter in training I made?

devin3fan
Jul 8, 2012, 03:54 PM
I am low lvl also just add me my name is King Nothing