PDA

View Full Version : Long Overdue

PSO Addict
Apr 30, 2012, 09:06 PM
Greetings,

Since I heard about PSO2, I have been on this here every morning looking for new information. I assumed if I was reading all of your posts, that I should make an account for myself. I told myself that if I got into the closed beta, that I would do it so here I am.

I started PSO back on the Gamecube. I used the lovely resources here. The amount of time I spent playing inspired my username the other games I played in the mean time and I can't get away from it. It started Ps0 Addict and then I laughed when the DS game came out years later. I enjoyed playing with you and can't wait for the release of PSO2. I'll be shooting bartas as Freezies:ice: again!

PSO Addict

May0
Apr 30, 2012, 10:34 PM
Lucky you. I would try getting into the beta but I didn't want to bother with all the moonspeak. That and I've got a couple other games to grind through right now.

Also, rangers are boss right?

PSO Addict
May 1, 2012, 09:16 AM
Rangers are overpowered. The game was more of a challenge not knowing how to read anything but there were lots of picture guides and translations available.

Dhylec
May 1, 2012, 10:11 AM
Hi & welcome.

The game was more of a challenge not knowing how to read anything but there were lots of picture guides and translations available.
I see that you know how to get info around here to make the game playable. That's a good thing.

Freeze
May 1, 2012, 07:39 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/AmandaBBwelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-2.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcome3.jpg

PSO Addict
May 12, 2012, 10:06 PM
Just don't judge me for staying home on my graduation night and reading the forums.

goldwing
May 13, 2012, 02:07 AM
Whats to judge? Ur a pso addict right? Nuff said

PSO Addict
May 13, 2012, 08:28 PM
Pretty much.

T0m
May 14, 2012, 11:05 AM
That's good. I think we made progress here! The first step is to acknowledge the addiction, and now you can start the healing process!

If you enjoyed your graduation night (or any night) by doing what you did than that's all that matters, right?

goldwing
May 14, 2012, 06:58 PM
Very much agreed there tom

PSO Addict
May 15, 2012, 02:27 PM
Ha... Thanks guys.

Blackheart521
May 15, 2012, 03:02 PM
That's good. I think we made progress here! The first step is to acknowledge the addiction, and now you can start the healing process!

If you enjoyed your graduation night (or any night) by doing what you did than that's all that matters, right?

I would NEVER participate in this 12 step program lol^^

goldwing
May 15, 2012, 11:31 PM
Ha... Thanks guys.

Your welcome *pats on back and gives a thumbs up*

PSO Addict
May 17, 2012, 06:18 PM
I'm now imagining us all sitting in a circle and saying "I'm so and so, and I am a PSO Addict." Then everyone would "hello" in unison.

goldwing
May 18, 2012, 11:43 PM
lol i always found things like that a bit creepy