PDA

View Full Version : Newly Dupped item Report, don't get dupped check this out

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 22, 2003, 12:30 AM
i have just comfirmed that a S-rank Twin is now being dupped, i've seen to S-rank Twins + a whopping 250, the S-rank was named, and i'm sorry but this sorta offeneds me
"Nicca-Twin + 250" amazing i thought S-ranks would be too hard, i guess a dupper did C mode and dupped his prize, i don' get it. oh well i've seen to people with this both of them no the owners. please watch out.

Balthor
Mar 22, 2003, 08:28 AM
It's been duped for ages Sherlock.

RubyEclipse
Mar 22, 2003, 09:14 AM
You thought a Duper couldn't complete C-mode eh?

FYI Many Dupers are players just like you and I, don't think that a duper just sits around and dupes stuff all day. THEY PLAY THE GAME TOO!

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 22, 2003, 10:31 AM
>.> excuse me i ment that a dupper would play c-mode for the soul perpose of Dupper the twin i mean it's your weapon come on it has the name you gave to it doesn't that mean anything to them?
also i'm stating facts i've seen two so far i needed to see two to comfirm it, and i did this isn't a flaming post. anyways while your act it are there any other S-ranks that are being duplicated?

Balthor
Mar 22, 2003, 11:48 AM
Platinum Shot
Cyrokill Claw
Reelbig Mechguns
Snarf Gun

I am in the process of spreading a SSJGOKU SWORD. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cloud_01
Mar 22, 2003, 12:16 PM
AERO SABER and RICCAS SWORD are also being duped.

Zeebo
Mar 22, 2003, 12:37 PM
this world is currupted face it....

Ranger_Larry
Mar 22, 2003, 01:41 PM
Add Nicca Sword to the list.

Balthor
Mar 22, 2003, 04:16 PM
On 2003-03-22 09:37, Zeebo wrote:
this world is currupted face it....

Yeah, the world is "currupted" because a set of 100101's are concieved diferently on a FUCKING VIDEO GAME!

First Weapons of Mass Destruction, now dupes, the world sucks.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balthor_The_Defiled on 2003-03-22 13:17 ]</font>

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 22, 2003, 07:30 PM
well then theres alot of love in PSO isn't there, just think we reflect the world while the USA is at war PSO is at war with each other, whats this the PSO cold war O.o
dare i say
"can't legits and Duppers just, get along, have some pie share the love" i mean not all duppers are mean/corupted they might just be bored
and not all legits are stuck up they just believe taht the games more fun they way they play it.
plus anyways ocne you think about
staying away from "duppers" won't help they're still around. heh i guess i think i might just forget the whole "i'm legit i can't play with you" i don't think i followed it much had too much trouble thinking "gah J-sword "
"ok, thats a Volcan +35"
anyways ramble ramble ramble.

whats the point is it just a game, can't we just not play with the people that are mean on PSO thats what i do,

Mystil
Mar 23, 2003, 02:01 PM
I still fail to see why you all worry yourselves with all this duping. And I have a Nicca Sword and Snarf Gun. Oooo now I know I got 'duped' items through a trade. Doh! let me ditch them(and I will, as soon as I find someone that wants em. *grin*)

TeamPhalanx
Mar 23, 2003, 02:25 PM
I understand the intend of this topic, but at the same time, I don't think it's necessary.

I just don't see any legit actually trading for a s-rank.

LollipopLolita
Mar 23, 2003, 02:29 PM
actually wanna see something funny:

i got this news submitted to me a few days ago:

Item found that is not documented here
I have an item which is not listed anywhere on this site. It is call Nicca Twin. It is a double saber, which provides 50 atp (ungrinded) and 40 ata. Required atp is 800. It has 12 stars and the description is "A mysterious weapon. Its abilities are unknown." So far it DOES NOT have a special attack. The actual blades are yellowish, and the name is in red.

Raist
Mar 23, 2003, 04:00 PM
hehe, he said "found", thats hillarious lolita. What'd you tell him?

RubyEclipse
Mar 23, 2003, 04:19 PM
TeamPhalanx is right, any true legit should have the common sense to know that many sranks are dupes; and if you see one for trade, think this to yourself.

"Hmm..this person is offering me his 'legit' srank."

let's think about this, shall we? Sranks require you to beat cmode in under 7 hours, that c-stages 1-9.
this can take anywhere from a full day to a week, depending on how good the players are.

Now let's think some common sense. If this person spent nearly a week to get his/her 'legit' srank, do you really think they would trade it to you?

Most sane people would keep their srank if it was legit, it serves as a momento for the hard work you put into it.

But let's say you got this one in a trade or had someone dupe it. Then would you trade it off? Quite likely.

So, if you're a legit player you know what's duped and what isnt half the time, it just takes some common sense.

I have no problem with dupes but will stick to my LEGIT JEMCLAN TWIN+79...

*steps off the soapbox*

EsperJ
Mar 26, 2003, 04:00 PM
Item found that is not documented here
I have an item which is not listed anywhere on this site. It is call Nicca Twin. It is a double saber, which provides 50 atp (ungrinded) and 40 ata. Required atp is 800. It has 12 stars and the description is "A mysterious weapon. Its abilities are unknown." So far it DOES NOT have a special attack. The actual blades are yellowish, and the name is in red.

You can't kid a kidder.

Reenee
Mar 31, 2003, 03:17 PM
On 2003-03-22 08:48, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
Reelbig Mechguns
Snarf Gun

Including AERO SABER, I know the owner who had these items first.

He, unfortuneately, hid his status as duper extrordinaire.

BonusKun
Mar 31, 2003, 06:12 PM
Here's my own thought it.

I don't give a rat's ass about the dupes out there but to actually use a Duped S Rank is beyond lame seeing as anyone with a remotly amount of playing skill can get their own S rank with their own choice of name.

Seriously,
Getting duped S ranks is just beyond lazy...

Logical2u
Apr 4, 2003, 05:33 PM
Someone already knew? that sucks. But thanks for sharing! i wont ever need it though. I am a RaMar...

hucasts_rock
Apr 6, 2003, 10:14 PM
On 2003-03-31 15:12, BonusKun wrote:
Here's my own thought it.

I don't give a rat's ass about the dupes out there but to actually use a Duped S Rank is beyond lame seeing as anyone with a remotly amount of playing skill can get their own S rank with their own choice of name.

Seriously,
Getting duped S ranks is just beyond lazy...

I agree. C-mode isn't THAT hard...it's actually kinda fun if you're with some skilled people http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif