PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star II, III, and IV now on Steam!

DayDreamer
May 3, 2012, 09:41 AM
If your on steam, and you happen to have looked around through Sega's game list you might of seen the Sega Genesis Classic packs. Each pack contains a series of Genesis games for an amazing price. From Sonic to Ristar, from Golden axe to Phantasy star!

Sega Genesis Classics Pack 5 was just released, containing
Beyond Oasis, Dynamite Headdy, Golden Axe III, Streets of Rage 3, Revenge of the Shinobi, Vectorman 2, and Wonder Boy in Monster World
BUT most importantly,
Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom, and Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium. This is a great opportunity to see Phantasy Star's past, the past before Pso.

The pack costs $7.50
But what if you only want, lets say Phantasy Star IV?
Then you can buy it separate from the pack for around $3!
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/14445/

LeynasMoon
May 4, 2012, 10:43 PM
Very nice, thanks for the heads up on this.
I'm working on completing Phantasy Star IV these days, on the Wii Virtual console. It would be nice to get the other games as well, and through Steam's bundle pack, they would cost a lot less than they would on the Wii shop.

HeartBreak301
May 4, 2012, 11:18 PM
I need to finish PSIV now that I see this. I was at Rykros before my laptop died on me. So close and yet so far.

Akaimizu
May 7, 2012, 09:41 AM
Very nice. I have these across consoles and portable devices. But it's good to see PC getting some action.

Dragwind
May 9, 2012, 03:39 PM
I need to finish PSIV now that I see this. I was at Rykros before my laptop died on me. So close and yet so far.

Ouch. Very close indeed!

xrick
May 15, 2012, 07:27 PM
Now, if only PSG:1&2 were to be localized and released around these areas as well...